Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

@otto

You may already know all this, and if you do, please ignore.

The Yoke in the TV with the ferrite core and its windings, and the internal two oddly wound coils serve a very distinct purpose. (Notice I am NOT talking about the rgb coils here, just the main yoke)

Any electron beam created spreads rapidly, causal that the electrons composing the beam share the same charge. In essence, they repel each other. This sucks if you need a good tight beam hitiing just a few phosphorescent dots on the screen, instead of thousands of dots at once. The yoke provides a magnetic field with a small aperture (hole in the field) in the middle, which keeps the electrons from spreading. This accounts for the cores and their coils.

However, the beam needs to be focusable at more than one spot on the screen. Therefore, they provided deflection coils to manipulate the position of the aperture. IE the funky shaped coils is the center of the yoke deflect the hole in the field, moving the electron beam.

It should be obvious that we are talking quite ingenious magnetic field manipulation here.

The coils on the core may well be for a rotating field.... this I don't know. It does seem that a rotating field would provide better electron beam cohesion, as there would be less field distortion, and greater field strength at any point at any particular time.

The center coils definitely are not.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

jox

wattsup

@otto

I found a 1973 patent a few days ago which I have uploaded here. It may or may not apply directly since it was destined for demagnetizing seismic measurement coils but I have a feeling it has some bearing on the your yoke TPU. It is using two frequencies.

We are usually looking to pulse dc from zero to maximum voltage as fast as possible, taking into account the speed at which the core can actually reach saturation, then reach desaturation, etc.. What if you should leave the dc at maximum and just demagnetize it to make the pulses. Does pulsing a DC and demagnetizing a steady DC do the same thing? I think the later would equal more a real magnet. So if the DC saturates the core, and the frequencies are actually a pulsed demagnetizer, what would the secondary do in the midst of so much flux swing? Make lot's of juice. Just another perspective.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=get87

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

thanks.

I dont understand why are the people so complicating. If you want a really good TPU just use iron powder cores as I did. If you want big kicks then you have to wind the turns of the controls close to each other and if you dont want big kicks then the turns must have a gap between each turn. If you have big kicks then you must use a little transformer on the output so the kicks are dropping to a level that a load can "use" ( this information is from a friend).

Its much easier to build a TPU with cores and its much more dangerous because there is a power in the coils.

Otto

wings

Otto

"If you want a really good TPU just use iron powder cores"

http://jnaudin.free.fr/systemg/html/systest.htm

Wings