Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@otto

No sooner said then done. Here is a unboned yoke showing one core (front left), one core with original wind (front right) and the fine winds that are inside the yoke (two rear).

I think I will use two pairs of the rear one to try handyguys' swing generator. They are half moon coils so they should be good for tests. Now for the next yoke unboning.

Yes the more you look at the yoke the more a TPU comes to mind. There are many parallels.

pauldude000

@BEP

Sorry if I came across as antagonistic. It sometimes appears that way, and I have not intended it to be so. I guess that I have to brusque a manner of speech. I do have an aggressive mind, and I think it shows when I write. I try to weed it out, but am not always successful.

I will be the first to state to anyone that I am not always right, and am as apt to be in error as anyone else. I do not doubt your grounding in CRT  technology.

I also don't deny your valid arguments concerning parallel wires and buss-bars during a short-circuit situation. I merely propose an alternative explanation.

I do not think it is the charges either repelling or attracting in this special situation, as much as the magnetic fields generated.

Consider this:

Parallel wires scenario:

A direct short happens, and a massive spike of current flows through both wires simultaneously, creating a temporary but massive magnetic field around each wire. These two fields are of opposite direction of rotation around the respective wires however (remember the right hand rule). This opposing effect causes the fields to repel each other, and since the generated field strength is quite large, the effect is also quite noticeable in that the wires are forced to jump.

Buss-bars:

Similar field interaction as above.

Some other observations:

A single wire of thin enough gauge will "jump" as well if a high enough energy charge is given to it, due to the magnetic field interaction between the induced field in the wire, and the earths own magnetic field.

What this demonstartes is that it is not necessarily the charges which are causing these effects, but the induced fields of the charges moving.

As to the charges themselves, they do repel each other, either stationary or motional.

This is the bane and limitation of would be particle weapons. The higher the energy of the charge, the stronger the repelling force. Too much energy and a particle beam will literally blow itself to pieces. This is also true to an extent with beams of photons. A laser beam will spread in the same manner in a vacuum, though at a VASTLY smaller amount of spread, causal that the charge of a photon is only as great as the electrical field component of the EM wave.

One thing you DID remind me of is that moving electrons DO create a magnetic field (same right hand rule as above). This is true whether in a conductor, or in free air or a vacuum. This generated field would help constrain the path of the electrons, yet it would not overcome the overall strength of the repellent force, due to its "weak per-electron constraining mag-field strength/vs/strong per-electron repellent force".

I actually need to thank you for this, as it provides an answer for a question I have long wondered about. Namely, "with the strong repellant force of each charge, why doesn't a low power beam blow itself apart soon after creation?"

Kewl, and again, thanks.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

BEP

I must be breif as I'm on my Blackberry in a Piper over Utah.
Paul is right and so is Art. During the initial switch closure AND at the right speed the rules I posted above prove true.
On a vaulted short the magnetic forces the conductors together.with thr right coditions the wires will continue in attraction during current flow. Both same direction.
In a beam it is all about speed. At the right speed things reverse - re sonic barrier. Such has been proven while rotating magnets also.
Like said the difficulty is speed in a wire.
Electrons gain mass and mag as they approach c of the medium not c of space. The trick is to counteract the mag of the wire and not the mag of the electron.
I believe this can be done with counterwound bifilar overwrap of a conductor. It certainly changes resonance and speed of a pulse in the wrapped wire but is counter intuitive at the right control freq. Very confusing. The pulse is faster but the resonance is much lower.
This weird flow also explains skin effect better and two currents of sparate sources in same wire going opposite directions

About to land will check back later

BEP

I must be breif as I'm on my Blackberry in a Piper over Utah.
Paul is right and so is Art. During the initial switch closure AND at the right speed the rules I posted above prove true.
On a vaulted short the magnetic forces the conductors together.with thr right coditions the wires will continue in attraction during current flow. Both same direction.
In a beam it is all about speed. At the right speed things reverse - re sonic barrier. Such has been proven while rotating magnets also.
Like said the difficulty is speed in a wire.
Electrons gain mass and mag as they approach c of the medium not c of space. The trick is to counteract the mag of the wire and not the mag of the electron.
I believe this can be done with counterwound bifilar overwrap of a conductor. It certainly changes resonance and speed of a pulse in the wrapped wire but is counter intuitive at the right control freq. Very confusing. The pulse is faster but the resonance is much lower.
This weird flow also explains skin effect better and two currents of sparate sources in same wire going opposite directions

About to land will check back later

tsl

@Paul
"...but the induced fields of the charges moving."

Now that is really something that should be investigated.Btw, did you read my post?

I like the game, it's getting hotter and hotter.