Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Quote from: pauldude000 on October 31, 2008, 08:07:24 PM
Hey all, LTNS (Except for my last post that is. ;) )

A couple pf months ago, I had a realization. I had hit a mental brick wall concerning this technology. No truly new ideas were forthcoming, the mental well was drying up. This is caused by "not seeing the trees because you are too close to the forest".

It called for a TPU vacation, which has in itself been quite rewarding, and necessary. It allows for a fresh perspective, drives out the cobwebs (crappy concepts), and allows for a re-evaluation of previously conceived notions.

Basically, I have returned to a basic root, and have had to throw away much trash thinking, which has percolated into my old perspective and understanding. I have revised "what I KNOW", so to speak. It is amazing how myths and fairy tales creep in when knowledge is limited on a subject, just look at the "Uncertainty Principle" for instance......... People will ALWAYS "make up something" to fit their understanding of any observation, unless they TRAIN themselves to be truly objective. It will still happen even then, but it's effect is thereby reduced somewhat.

What is amazing is that no one seems to be paying attention to Bolt. Of all the conceptions here, his makes the most current sense. I have also had to return my earlier understanding of the field, closer to what it was originally in my old "The TPU uncovered?....." thread. It truly is simply a hybrid generator. Why I wasn't personally looking at it as a three (or more) phase device is beyond me. I was talking multiple phase, but inherently thinking in single phase. Bolt had that pegged with a proverbial nail.

Good job Bolt.

The TPU is a generator of ELECTRICITY, usable by ordinary non-modified electrical devices, measurable by ordinary electrical test instruments. Therefore, the MAJOR effects are electrical in nature; that is particle electrons, electric fields, and magnetic fields..... EMF and BEMF. 

Though other "effects" (RE ETC........) may be made through the modification of such fields as a by-product, they are not necessarily of any real importance of CREATING the electricity. NOTHING in SM's words contradict this statement. In fact, Bolt is 100% correct in his statements concerning this, in that we are looking at a rotor-less electric generator

If you are wanting to build such a generator using other principles, not caring about what the inventor said, built, or demonstrated, go for it. Just quit trying to tell others you have a TPU, or that they need to do what YOU have declared as proper for the building of a -->SM<-- TPU......... 

The simple truth is that there is quite enough not known about electric fields, magnetic fields, electrons, Radio Frequency Effects, etc, etc, etc, to even try to prejudge the "impossibility" of OU from ordinary interaction od known principles.

What I am stating is simply that the fantastic should only be turned to when the realistic is impossible, which does NOT apply in this case.

Looking back, all the misdirection to various other concepts, was from speculation from people HERE, not from SM's actual descriptions or words. All along, SM was talking about magnetic and electric phenomena. The rest came from people's own personal interpretations of what he said.

This may not be popular, but it is true.

People, the train has derailed, let us get it back on it's tracks.

Paul Andrulis

(NOT an EE by the way, (as someone else stated) just a tinkerer with a large and varied knowledge base, and two functioning neurons.)

Ditto

giantkiller

Quote from: pauldude000 on October 31, 2008, 08:07:24 PM
What is amazing is that no one seems to be paying attention to Bolt. Of all the conceptions here, his makes the most current sense. I have also had to return my earlier understanding of the field, closer to what it was originally in my old "The TPU uncovered?....." thread. It truly is simply a hybrid generator. Why I wasn't personally looking at it as a three (or more) phase device is beyond me. I was talking multiple phase, but inherently thinking in single phase. Bolt had that pegged with a proverbial nail.

Good job Bolt.

Helllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo?????????????
He gave me the specs for building the ad826 amp a year and 1 half ago. I made 3 of them and pumped them with xr2206-s and then into my Bose Acoustic radiator. Total cost $2000.00. I then built the bucket-o-vibes and drove that with the ad826-s system. Total cost $120.00. Sine, triangle, square waves all produce effects. Like a spinning field. Excuse me. Can I repeat that please? Like a spinning field! I read references by Lyne and Tesla that the sound waves and magnetic waves produce the same thing. The same Bolt said. The heterodyning produces fields with fields. Like a gaggle of spark gaps in a cloud. And it moves. Bolt mentioned Keely too. Anybody read that? How about schauberger? Oh, The Holy Grail has a stem of 3 supports. The cup above mirrors the cup below. The vortex model. 8)

Regurjitation of bad info only fills up the toilet. Well what do you know that spins too!

People slap magnets on for good health. Idiots. Read the Dotto ring.
Does anybody realize the answers are in these last pages. Or am I a release patsy?

Now close the flaps and spin some fields. You'd be in utter shock of the depth of info on that subject alone.

--giantkiller.

sparks

@wattsup

What is in the blue box is a monitoring circuit of the current flow in the oscillator.  A  small inductively coupled sensing circuit.  As the oscillating current  between the collector tube and the inductor dies off it triggers a ss device that pulses the tank.  The oscillator is actually an ac current between the capacitor and the  inductor.  The torroidal transformer core is alternately saturated and unsatured anyway in an lc so why not put it to work?
   An lc is analogous to two air compressor tanks and an air motor connected inbetween.  Starting with one tank charged or full of pressure and the other empty we allow it to go through the air motor attached to a flywheel.  At first it is all pressure to the motor as the inertia of the flywheel is overcome.  Notice pressure is not dropping much from the tank there is no flow but the pressure is doing something.   As the flywheel is accelerated there begins a flow so that as the first tank empties the second tank or capacitor plate is filling.   As the two tanks equalize in pressure the inertia of the flywheel now turns the air motor into an air pump.  The pump now compresses the second tank and pulls a vacuum on the first.   Then the cycle is repeated but with reverse flow.   At first glance this oscillation seems to do no work.  If we take into account that as the pressure drops in tank 1 the tank drops in temperature,  then it does.  Heat from the field flows into the tank under decompression.  This results in gain from the field when a vacuum condition in the first tank is delayed.  As the pump/mtr  goes into compression mode the second tank will heat up but the motor loading will be reduced if we remove the heat from the second tank and use it to do work.  It will take longer for compression loading of the flywheel.   
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Quote from: innovation_station on October 31, 2008, 07:29:51 PM
just 4 you grumpy.....

ist

blah blah blah

yep...another dumb ass...

Time to join Marco for a piss in the tall grass - yeah - that's where the big dogs run.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

pauldude000

@GK

This is just speculation:

You've spun alot of fields, and I have spun several myself. Spinning by itself is not enough. It has to spin at high relative velocity to produce more electricity at same input power. IE, get it spinning, then kick it in the proverbial butt.

Something else I noticed is that 6Khz can be either a beat, a harmonically derived frequency, or simply the frequency at which the coil naturally rings (think tuning fork, and my best guess, as that would have to do with the diameter of the coil) and doesn't have to necessarily be the main driving frequency. IE 6Khz isn't necessarily the frequency pumped in to the coil, it is the main derivative besides DC coming OUT of the coil.

IF (BIG if) SM was thinking of the TPU like a sound driver, he would be applying the concept of frequency/driver diameter, in the manner of a good woofer or midrange.......

Now, if I had a three signal system, and wanted say a 6Khz beat, I would pump the first with 30Khz, the second with 36Khz, and the last with 42Khz........

Any thoughts?

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.