Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: bolt on November 03, 2008, 11:39:04 AM
"7.5 hp 3phase motor i have wich is 600v i think..."

Well RV it then and it will be OU off the shelf. It  will run under 100 watts or under 15 watts with modified frequncy drive inverter.

You do the math how can you spin a 7.5 hp motor for 15/25 watts input?  Thats 75lb of steel rotor spinning on same power as couple of Xmas tree lights.

@bolt i really had no plans on phisically spinning the motor lol  ;)

i was gonna just use the case windings for a tpu base unit  ;D

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

alan

Quote from: innovation_station on November 03, 2008, 07:55:24 AM
just for all the fools that say it can not be done....

http://magnacoaster.com/magna/html/products.html

i see a half meggawatt unit for sale.... hummm  and you mean i can sell my excess power back to the grid wow!!!!

catch up  the world aint slowing down!!!!

ist

2 possibilities:
scam, or real.
This thing needs to be evaluated indivitually.
Till then it is a scam  :-X

giantkiller

Quote from: bolt on November 03, 2008, 11:39:04 AM
"7.5 hp 3phase motor i have wich is 600v i think..."

Well RV it then and it will be OU off the shelf. It  will run under 100 watts or under 15 watts with modified frequncy drive inverter.

You do the math how can you spin a 7.5 hp motor for 15/25 watts input?  Thats 75lb of steel rotor spinning on same power as couple of Xmas tree lights.

There are 2 Rotovertor designs. Axially, on the same axial and parallel, side by side. The side by side is the one that works really well with minimal controls. The axial version has an immense amount of controls to compensate for inherent loses. These controls are correctly tune tanks and other unnecessaries. This design proves to be finicky.
The parallel one works by a belt drive pulley ratio with a brake. Seems as though this was simpler to institute.

--giantkiller.

tosky

Could these logic true?
If 3 phase power source driving is normal design, then Rotoverter is overunity design.
If Rotoverter is normal design, then 3 phase power source driving is over waste energy design.
There are too many over waste energy designs such as quad-core CPU, air conditioner, etc. They are all considered normal. But a better CPU appeared, we may consider it is O.U.

bolt

Quote from: tosky on November 03, 2008, 12:11:05 PM
@Bolt,
It needs the power to overcome the friction of the bearing for the first spin move. The quality of the bearing is important.
Have you figure out the relationship or construction of those elements RotoVerter, Class C amplifier, Regenerative Receiver, Triode?
I consider RotoVerter as a resonance 3 phase power source, Class C amplifier is a transmitter, Regenerative Receiver only receive signal not power.  How to put them together as a theoretical TPU?

YES! They are absolutely  related the TPU is a solid state RV but the method is increasing Q on TPU is the magic.  RV is tuned resonant 3 phase tanks driven off a single phase gives rotary field.  Its also a triode but hard to spot. The Rotor is the grid and cathode with stator is the collector. Its a magnetic amplifier same as TPU but only when driven below core saturation. You achieve this when driving 1/4 volts rated to allow it to "breath".  Calculations are similar except RV is broadband with lower Q. With input power down at 15 watts driving 7.5 HP motor the VARS is well over 1000 watts. Magnets will twirl other side of the room on a bit of string. Single stage gain is >5 COP VARS extractable.  There is no magnetic bias so its also Class C. The bigger the motor the better the magnetic gains versus bearing resistance.  The RV is rotary power factor correcting which is LEADING! This means you can achieve PF >1.  I let you think about what this does to your house supply:)

There are many sites which show how to RV a motor including degreasing bearings and get rid of the fan not required RV runs cold when well tuned.

The supply doest send KICKS either nor is it square wave its SINE wave. Don't mention tesla coils the only time i see sparks on RV is when its on fire LOL