Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Actually, I believe the sweet spots for this sort of thing are in discrete steps - similar to the Barkhausen effect.

..but the Twighlight Zone sort of description is far more entertaining...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

Quote from: maw2432 on November 03, 2008, 05:35:41 PM
This press release was all I ever heard about "The Duplicator"  which harnesses the changing magnetic flux of the passing
current to generate additional current into an independent circuit.  It all sounded much like a TPU.   Anyone see where this invention ended up?

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS140822+04-Feb-2008+PRN20080204

Bill

This is deemed illegal by the Public Utility commision. No different than holding a fluorescent bulb to high power lines. He is just matching the line freq to the load through resonance matching.

--giantkiller.

gyulasun

Quote from: bolt on November 03, 2008, 01:57:39 PM
BUT yes experiments are required but if you want to see OU effects on same lines as your experiment you can make a transformer go OU with precision pulse banging. OU requires transformation of energy. No theory here open source disclosed and fully tested. COP>9.

Hi Bolt,  could you say some more details on how the precision pulse banging of a transformer gives OU, please?

Do you mean it is not a theory already and it is fully tested? 
I would like to learn some more if you please.

Thanks,  Gyula

giantkiller

Quote from: Grumpy on November 03, 2008, 06:05:51 PM
Actually, I believe the sweet spots for this sort of thing are in discrete steps - similar to the Barkhausen effect.

..but the Twighlight Zone sort of description is far more entertaining...

That would equate to the gyroscopic thumping of the comparators negating in off / on over voltage trip comparisions. The spin getting interupted. 8)
And they held this in their hands???!??!?! Guess they didn't know better!

--giantkiller.

poynt99

Quote from: Grumpy on November 03, 2008, 02:35:11 PM
What the hell are you doing here, Poynt99? 

I notice that you go out of your way to poynt me out as a trouble-maker, and ignore the bantering of the idiots.

[Aside from my part in the comedy show, I am recruiting Starfighters to fight for the planet Rylos on behalf of the Rylan Star League against the Ko-Dan Empire. (Hey, the 1980's were fun too..) ]

if there are babblers on this forum, so what? ignore them.

they are not doing any harm to anybody!

if you're here just to denigrate people and have a big laugh from sick humour, then i would suggest there are more appropriate sites for you elsewhere.

if this forum is such a big joke then go elsewhere. your posts aren't funny, and they're not benefitting anyone.

i'm not posting, just hanging around in the background and working quietly on my own with a few colleagues. but when i see the type of trash being posted lately, i find it difficult not to speak out.

@turbo: why am i here?____ i'm not.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209