Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

hi  @ all

FINALY  I HAVE    SEE   ATHERE  MAN HERE  IS  THINKG LIKE ME   AND  I HAVE  MADE THAT

THE FINALY RESOLTING TPU MAST BE   CRETED  LIKE  MY TEST  <,IMSURE >
WHIT   INCREASE  THE  MORE KICK>IMAGEN IF YOU HAVE   JUST ONE  HZ   AND  YOU  THEN   INCREASE  THE   HZ   WHITOUT ENY   EELKTRONICS PARTS 
THE REAL POINT I LIKE TO  SAY IS   THIS  <<I HAVE READ  LONG TIME   THE POST  WHIT  S.M WHIT MANNIX <<<  if you have    smalll magnet    and  move fast to some coil  and that is that   

BUT  NOT   IS ALL  OF ONLY THE SPEED  YOU  HAVE MOVE  THAT MAGNET  TO COIL   
IS WHERE IMPORTANT HOW MANY TIMES  WHIT THAT SPEED   YOU  WHILL MOVE   THAT MAGNET  IN  ONE  DIRECTION  <<THAT IS THE KICK >>

IF I HAVE  1000 KICK  JUST  WHIT ONE  HZ. INPUT    AND  THAT 1000  KICK  BE LIKE   1000 SPIN ROTATIONIN ONE DIRECTION  JUST  IN  ONE SECOND 

THE FINALY RESOLTING  WHILL BE  SMALL MAGNET   IS SPIN 1000 TIME   IN THE ONE DIRECTION IN ONE SECOND  AND THIS WHILL PRODUCED   DC VOLTAGE    IN THE OUT COIL
LIKE YOU HAVE  <DINAMO GENERATOR  >.HO IS MOVING ONE POLE  OF THE  MAGNET IN  ONE WAY DIRECTION

I HAVE PROVE MY TEST WHIT  MAGNET   WHIT TOROID  AND I  HAVE INCREASE THE   KICK WHIT OUT ENY  KIND OF ELKTRONICS 
WE MAST BE SEE LIKE THIS   WE MAST MADE DINAMO  HO WHILL   SPIN   100000  TIMES  IN ONE SECOND   
AND THEN  WE BE  SPIN  VORTEX INSAD 
AND ATHER  IF  WE   BE LIKE TO MAKE THIS    VORTEX   WE MAST  CUT  THE    INDUCTION  OF  THE COILS THAT  INDUCTION  WHILL BE   MADE TO STOP SPINING    THE FILD
IF  IS NOT POSIBLE   BUT IS POSIBLE  TO    MINIMASE  THE   INDUCTION  OF THE COIL
AND   IF I  DONT WHANT THE INDUCTIO   MY COIL  MAST BE  MADE  WHIT OUT CORE   
AND THEN I WHILL HAVE   CLEAR PULSING OR  SINS FREKFENCY TO MY ROTATION COIL

MACEDONIA CD

@ BORG
here is my  video  and   zip file   pics of mesuring

www.mediafire.com/?2npmizsfxzb

this a showing   how to increase the kick or hz  whit  small magnets   whit  not  increase the input   energy THERE YOUY WHILL SEE THE RESONANCE  CAP  IN THE INPUT  COIL
MAGNETS  IS REAL  THING  WHIT MAGNETS  I HAVE INCREASE THE  KICK  <,NOT WHIT THE RESONANCE CAP  ONLY MAGNTES  IS  INCREASE THE KICK 
:)

b0rg13

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on May 30, 2008, 07:50:50 PM
@ BORG
here is my  video  and   zip file   pics of mesuring

www.mediafire.com/?2npmizsfxzb

this a showing   how to increase the kick or hz  whit  small magnets   whit  not  increase the input   energy THERE YOUY WHILL SEE THE RESONANCE  CAP  IN THE INPUT  COIL
MAGNETS  IS REAL  THING  WHIT MAGNETS  I HAVE INCREASE THE  KICK  <,NOT WHIT THE RESONANCE CAP  ONLY MAGNTES  IS  INCREASE THE KICK 
:)

VERY interesting video MAC , looks like magnets DO make some kind of difference !.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Gustav22

@pauldude000
Quote from: pauldude000 on May 30, 2008, 06:33:37 PM
I do have one question, you may have already answered it, but I missed it somewhere if you did.

On the "full TPU" schematic, I see the positive 24V supply connection, but where is the negative?....
ca. 8 postings above yours:
Quote from: otto on May 30, 2008, 02:19:29 AM

@Paul

....... I dont have a minus connection in my TPU and I never had one. Im measuring less then 3A with my analog meter connected between the PS and my TPU. Maybe Im wrong but I think that the MOSFETs would overheat if there would be a larger current. I dont have big heatsinks for my MOSFETs.
My power supply is NOT current limited. Im using my home made PS because my profi made PS is still waiting to be fixed. No time for that.

Otto

Dr Stiffler is creating a current in an Avramenko plug. An AV-plug has no minus either.
An AV- plug is a circular arrangement in which Dr Stiffler creates a current by squeezing this circular hose.

Normally it is considered bad behavior to squeeze Hosen. Especially when it comes to Unterhosen.
SM knew.
money for rope