Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

The previous attempts by all before have lead to almost nothing based upon standard training.

sparks

@Bolt

I'm back at just taking a straight piece of wire and pulsing it either inductively or directly and observing what changes occur when the wires shape is changed.
One thing that happens is that a b mag field seems to come out of nowhere.  Is this field at the expense of the input charge pulse?  Would the Earth's magnetic field be relavent to this b field?

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Mannix

Gk, Bolt..... that's music!

If we bang the bell it will ring ...if we resonate beside it it will also ring as will other bells that are of harmonic ratio ... three bells resonating at different frequencies.....what multiples of frequencies may result? How will they combine? Where will they combine? What happens when they do? What happens if their combination just goes to increase the spin?..then what? frequencies create harmonics  up and down . Do we need lead suits?

Steven descrobed this thing as a hunt for the correct frequencies

I personally like the musical approach but that does not mean i dont think that precicesly timed puilsing  will not work. It just that it does relate specifically to the imformation provided by the inventor.

Im pretty sure that smoking herbs wont help here either ..but knock your self out!

lets not get caught up in  in this or that ..rather, yes but ....and.....

Those who have success will have a hard time explaining this to others  wont they?

good hunting whatever your tools

Lindsay

bolt

Im not sure you all have to keep going back to grass roots we know a wire will jump when you pass a big current through it. If you have the lab stuff and some time and money just try it. If you want fast track route to ZPE go via Rotoverter the technolgy is closely related to TPU and superior to Bedini.

If i built the TPU and i was asked where does the energy come from i would answer the same as SM did a quote "i believe it comes from the earth magnetic scaler wave but it may not be the ultimate source" Does it exist throughout the entire universe or only where gravity exists? I don't know maybe yes maybe no but the fact remains too many devices work on tapping the same energy. if it works on earth who cares? Most only on single plane of time space compression -simple tesla related stuff like bedini. The TPU appears to be the only device which creates a 3D tensor state coupled with extreme high Q generates huge one stage gains not seen on many other devices. The hendershot is basically a Yin and Yang circuit and certainly in my opinion there is nothing special about basket weave coils and bees wax caps which many try to copy thinking thats where the magic lies.

We can only guess how SM came about this device he may not have invented it. To me it appears to be WW2 military device the kind of things Nazi Germany could put together and certainly has hallmarks of that era. For a start they loved mag amps and was extensively on the V2 bomb.  I know there was posts in the past about possible French scientist connection. For a start he said he had one device but took a year to replicate it after hundreds of failed attempts. Why take so long if you made the first? Anyway if you want to go forwards after so many years have to stop going backwards so don't bother going back to a single wire tests i think we have moved on far beyond that.

I don't think there are short cuts either. If you are not prepared to follow a plan make a sup regen receiver, wind coils, study the relationship of regen,  learn about mag amps and find the relationship of 3 phase pumped scaler frequencies from lab test not just talking about it then really do something else instead.

BEP

@bolt

Have you ever built or used a regen or super-regen receiver? They are very unique. From your descriptions it isn't clear to me since I have.

----------

Did anyone else just see Rod Serling slide by here with that creepy grin on his face?

----------

This comment isn't spurred by posts from @Neolystic.

I find those interesting and probably exactly what happens with a wave front. But then how many here can actually create a wave front or compression wave?

And three of them that will fit within the confines of a TPU sized toroid?