Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Inside the torroidal choke before any magnetic field reaction or inertial response to a change in charge seperation can occur,  a disruption of the Brownian charge distribuiton of any mass in the field effected by the scalar wave occurs.  Now energy locked in the form of mass is converted.  Reverting to particle physics electron orbitals are destabilized and the mass becomes ionized.
By manipulation of the ambient magnetic inertial field the ionization of the torroidal core mass can be prolonged resulting in a gain in charge seperation not anticipated by a simple electrostatic destabilization of the torroidal core mass.

Basically you blast the electrons off the surface of the copper strands of the collector winding and make sure the magnetic field the earth has keeps them from falling back into the copper collector winding.  The entire collector mass becomes positively charged.  Now all you need is a scource of electrons to migrate through a load towards the charged mass.  Collector winding two where the magnetic field makes sure the electrons are driven back into the mass as soon as possible.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

zapnic

i was reading stuff about tesla electric car
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_electric_car

and i was thinking why he was using 12 tubes  ;D

mhhh magnetic inrush current
like that youtube video " dude,magnet,lamp and little flash "
hey Macedonia mac
have you try this "put 12 toroid transformet serial and put some magnets ever one it "WARNIG it maybe cause huge lighting strike l"
bye bye

BEP

Summation of any waves is easiest done component by component: Volts with Volts, Amps with Amps. Don't try to total the volts with amps of the same signal thinking some other vector will be the total. That doesn't work as far as I know.

Sine/Phase relationship must be considered.

Yes, current and potential (amps and volts) will be lockstep and the same phase angle on compression waves (can be considered longitudinal).

Don't go off the deep end with the term 'Brownian'. All it is is another type of noise. Also called 'Red' noise. Basic red noise is a bandwidth of noise with a ramp in amplitude from one end to the other.

If I try to relate it to a TPU the bandwidth would be 35kHz-245kHz with the coil Q (gain and selectivity) highest at the 35 end lowest at the 245 end.

Brownian distribution of charge would be a fancy description for the taper of a charge vortex. The wide end appearing as 35 kHz and the narrow end 245 kHz. (One way to make a short wire resonate at a low frequency  ;) )

If that thought is on target then the little toroids are driven with a high voltage pulse near the 245kHz point. The 'bucking' point (where the outside coil handedness reverses) would be the point of dielectric expansion (more like a squirt  ;D ) Place a magnet there (like done on the first TPU) and any charge squirted will be spun by that magnet's field.

This is still far fetched but using the above 'assumption', I can imagine how a single diode (yes it is a diode - argue all you want) and an electrolytic could be using the negative resistance avalanche problems in some silicon diodes. Would make a neat little NRO (Negative resistance oscillator) and a very messy one, at that. Something like the output of Dr. Stiff's simple oscillator but with a smoother bandspread.

Hmmm.... now we would have a noise floor to raise.... Maybe charge some caps with it? Nah!

If I use/misuse a term don't hesitate to jump in. I'm no electronics god... mainly into R&D and setting my bench on fire  ;D

If an explanation of my brain farts is wanted - just ask.

Bep

BEP

Since I'm in the mood for regurgitation of information. Here is a quick sketch on my charge pump.

It should look familiar to some.

Don't discount the use of VHB tape. It is highly electrostrictive when applied correctly. It makes a kind of flexible capacitor. Somehow I doubt SM went that far but it does give me something to spin  ;D

Please forgive the quality. I'm somewhat limited at the hotel.

BTW: There is no iron in the core. It is a hollow dougnut made of plastic. A PVC reducer  ;)

slapper

Thank you MACEDONIA CD. Happy to hear about your recent discovery. Looking forward to your video.

Quote from: Neolystic on November 08, 2008, 05:07:09 PM17 Inches is the diamater, giving a radius of 8.5".  Taking this times pi gives us a circumference of 26.7 inches.

You are half right: circumference = 2 x radius x pi = diameter x pi; 17" x pi = 53.4"

Quote from: Neolystic on November 08, 2008, 05:07:09 PMIf we had, say, 100 winds to go through before exiting the toroid, then the charge would spin round & round the circle for 202.5 nanoseconds before exiting the toroid.

Correct if the ring had a 1" circumference to its thickness. The 17" TPU has some height and width. Lets say the ring of the 17" TPU is 6" tall and about 0.75" thick. Now we have 13.5" into each wrap. The width of the lamp wire I have is about 0.22". So on a 17" ring we have about 240 turns. (240 turns x 13.5") / 12 = 270 feet.

If we take the speed of light constant to determine a wavelength it is more like: 186,000 miles per second / (270 feet / 5280) = 3,637,333 Hz.
Damn close to a color burst frequency. Please let me know if I have any errors here.

Then there is propagation. This involves 'Velocity of propagation' which = 1 / (square root of the (dielectric constant of the conductor)). I suspect that the propagation of stranded lamp cord could be significant. This causes the speed of light constant to go down by a factor of ? from 0.4 to 0.8 ? and makes the wavelength of our coil go up and lowers the frequency.

However, as we can see by the findings in gotoluc's thread or Thane's thread, exposing coils to a high potential seems to set up a gradiant in the conductor that allows things to speed things up.

As BEP says, we probably should not belabor this too much. But I can not get why Steven Mark chose the word circumference, as opposed to diameter or radius.

Another thing that may be considered is 'time-domain reflectometry'. A sharp rise time pulse sent down a pair of wires will reflect back depending on the impedance of the conductor pair and the termination impedance. If the termination is a short an opposite polarity of the same potential is reflected back. If there is an impedance match there will be no reflected signal. But if the conductor pair is open the same polarity and potential will be reflected back. The delivered pulse and reflected pulse can sum up.

BEP. I am not sure how one comes up with the type of noise you brought up. Tiny magnetic domain switching in materials as they are exposed to certain conditions can throw out some noise. Hit a piece of permalloy with a field the wrong way and it will remain in a noisy condition until it is exposed to a magnetic field that lines the domains up properly. Exposing permalloy to an electrostatic charge or high temperature will also make it go into a noisy condition. I hope we are not talking about transition temperatures. That could get dicey.

Thanks and take care.

nap
we are not alone :)