Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronotte

Hi all,

I've been requested from Otto to post this picture...for all to see :)

Cheers

ronotte

otto

Hello all,

WELCOME BACK ROBERTO!!!!

Thanks for the picture.

In this picture you see a coil wound over a cardboard. The diameter of the cardboard is maybe 12mm, or 1/2". The lenght of the coil is around 10cm, 4" or so.
The iron core is from a radio antenna. NOT SHINY!! Its of course almost black. Diameter of the iron core is 10mm. Lenght of this core is over 15cm, 6". It doesnt matter.
Number of turns is 50 with a wire diameter of 0,5mm  AWG ??

Now, what I want to know what happens MAGNETICALLY in this little coil. How looks like the mag field, where is the strongest point.....everything in the magnetic manner.

@Bolt

are you sure that we dont have to look anymore to single coils and wires. Are we already TPU experts???

Im NOT AN TPU EXPERT.

OK  experts, I hope I was clear what I want from you.

Otto

wattsup

@Neolystic

They were vertical four coil 90 deg each. I wired them to @otto's classic 4 coil wiring. Pulsed only two wires. lol But that does not matter. Any way you make it, turn it also on its side when checking with the compass.

Thanks for a good response. Regarding that photo, I think it is showing a coil energized with a steady power supply. The result will change when pulsing dc, ac sine or when discharging a capacitor, all also depending of the frequency.

@Roberto

How are you and how is the new garage lab?

@otto

The same would apply to your coil test, meaning how it is driven, will play on the field.
The 0.5mm = 23 awg. I will try it and let you know what I find.
Hmmmmm. 50 turns, now where did I hear that one before. lol

pauldude000

@Grumpy

Here is a little wake up call for you.......

I doubt very seriously that an AUDIO ENGINEER (SM himself) accidentally "tripped" over the TPU principle with his spectrum analyzer, USING HIGH VOLTAGE AND SPARK GAPS........

EXPLAIN PLEASE, why anyone in the audio field would be messing around with either?  The field of audio electronics uses neither high voltage (at least greater than mains 110v or maybe in certain amps 220v..... or 70v for the output).  Whats worse it never has.

SM outrightly pointed out in scenario after scenario that the unit is based off of 1. frequency resonation, 2. high speed moving magnetic fields, and 3. Rotating fields. Other clues were given for use with these basic three.

I love how people tag SM's name onto their own theories without even the possibility of his actually inventing the TPU using their concepts, and ignoring SM whenever inconvenient to their own theories.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

innovation_station

well my last tpu does this but not exactly sm's way...

im useing 1 freq only ....  1k and 3 coils are switched phase 1 and the other 3 phase 2  to cause rotation altho ...   both rotating wheels spinn same dirrection   in my bucket or 6 freq unit both will spinn oppsite ways and controlled at will there will actually be 12 coils in my 6 freq unit

COIL HENGE .... 

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!