Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PERPETUAL MOTION ???

Started by siborg, May 20, 2008, 08:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfred68

I totally agree with the above answers, it seems that everyone who has an idea wants to patent it and expects to become rich, it also seems that greed is more inportant to the individuals involved rather than saving the planet and releasing their ideas to free energy, how can these "secret inventors" think that they will become mega rich if they dont release their ideas in the first place, just look at Steven Mark, his TPU appeard to work (as far as we think) more than 10 years ago, now the man is ill and at deaths door and it looks like he's selfish enough to take his secrets with him, just whats his problem with informiing us of his secrets, could it be greed? if it is, why is he still waiting for his millions after 10 years and why are we still using oil like theres no end to its supply? and why is he still hooked on to the national grid paying his electric bills?

if you people had an idea to change the worlds energy crisis, then why hold it to your heart for so many years? if it carries on this way we'd all be too old and at deaths door before any of these ideas are ever released.

but in my oppinion, i still think the reason is that the devices simply dont work!

if your father really did have an invention that worked, he would have constructed it in phisical form and you would have seen it working with your own eyes
from what i can gather is just another theory on paper, or even worse in your fathers mind, and its looking like he's planning to take it to his grave too.

sorry to be harsh, but again it all boils down to GREED for money NOT saving the worlds energy needs

hansvonlieven

G'day siborg,

Can you ask your father why he is too scared to take a chance? As long is he is unwilling to show it it will not make him any money.

Maybe he gets off on the idea to take something valuable with him when he dies.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

SafeCious

Open antecedent it, yield the acclaim in a physics book not in coffer roll, which you'll never see anyhow because it will be suppressed and you'll either be in a aperture or asleep afterwards the clandestine bankers acquisition you.

YeahRight

Just a small advice.
If there is any request for money involved to "build" this device, I'd call it a Nigeria letter.....

Cloxxki

In the case of free energy, patents have a very bad track record of ever getting a third party to scruteny the claimed device and it's performance.
Open source it.

If you have "it", eternal fame will be connected to your family's name. Important new avenue's and squares in cities around the world will be names after you. You will sell millions of books, and the rights to movies and authorized toys. You will easily get funding (once the word is really out) to start producing more advanced devices onder your own name, lead the market. All while the competition know exactly what you discovered. You will not get the WHOLE pie (prime mistake of those before you), but a single crum of this pie will overwhelm your greatest wishes of wealth and fame.

This community ensure your fame, no doubt.

I wish you wisedom, and good faith in the right people.

J