Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The secret of a working perpetual motion gravity powered device

Started by gurangax, February 28, 2008, 12:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpile

It sounds promising to me, cause the ball in the outer diameter should offer more torque than rotating the chain to pull up the weight in the inner diameter, plus transfering the weight to that inner circle at that point.

I should add, that you could use a ramp of magnets at bottom in repulsion with the weight to help the center lift up the weight with less torque.

Well... for me it sounds good and maybe could work... you don't need 4 months to build this, just use wood and you'll have your basig setup probably in 2 days.  It should show you if your idea is possible or not, before building a better one.

sanarunnow

I also think this will work... nice invention there gurangax. :)

Nothing is impossible - Christopher Reeve

gurangax

Greetings perpetual seekers

Just to inform you guys that my previous design doesn't work. To be specific, the top weight will not have enough torque to lift the weight at the bottom right. The weight on the bottom left was enough to lift the weight at the top though. And after a month of doing nothing, I finally get my hands on this field again and I found some interesting approach as how to move the weight at the top to the left side. It is still new to me thanks to some pages in this forum which leads me to the MT drawings.

I can post it here if you guys are interested.
-regards-

Charles