Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Double disk machines scheme

Started by f_dyne, May 21, 2008, 03:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Tinselkoala  Very fine build !!
  Thank you for sharing your research
        Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Steven Dufresne

@TinselKoala,
Nice work! Have you measured the torque on your tesla motor of the second video? Is it easy to stop with a stick (probably don't want to get your finger in there)? Also, interesting color effect on the ball-chains. Is that just the camera or is that corona?
-Steve
http://rimstar.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

TinselKoala

Thanks, all.
The Tesla Corona Motor / Turbine doesn't have a great deal of torque from standstill; but it will self-start, even though I helped it along in the video. There is a lot of inertia from the stacked acrylic disks so when it's running at speed it does store a bit of rotational energy--I wouldn't want to stick anything in there!
The little fan on the front adds some load and does push the air when it's going fast.
The color on the ball chains is just a camera effect, I think. I use the ball chains a lot in my electrostatic work; they are efficient conductors of EHV (extreme high voltage, above 100 kV) and don't bleed corona like smaller diameter wires would do--they act like thick cylinders, in other words, but are more flexible than thick wires would be.
The distribution of corona on and between the disks of this machine is very interesting. I'll try to do a video in the dark, if I can figure out the camera's settings. It doesn't correspond, as far as I can see, to Baumann's idea that one disk is "Cloud" and the other "Earth". Rather, the left and right halves of the machine have the 2 different characters.
This machine uses non-contact corona brushes for the neutral structures and the output pickups, hence the need for a little "touch" to get it started. I am experimenting with brushes made of carbon-fiber rovings to replace these brushes, that will actually contact the disk surfaces, and I think this will make the machine self-starting.

f_dyne

Quote from: leo48 on November 24, 2008, 07:43:19 AM
I have no doubt that this scheme already know
but if you can talk about it.

hello
leo48

Hi leo48,

I know that scheme, but I think that is not correct.
The 'diode' for sure is not made like that.
There are only two poles on real 3kw Testatika 'diode'.
You can verify that looking very well at pictures and videos of the real Testatika.
And, if you look very well at pictures and videos, you'll see that my scheme is not so far from the real 3kw testatika scheme (my component and mechatronic interpretation could be wrong, though).

F_dyne

TinselKoala

I cleaned up the testbed and fired it up to make a picture of the corona distribution.
This photo is 15 seconds at f/2.8  .
The left sphere is 5.5 inches (140 mm) in diameter.