Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

why don't we organize stuff better

Started by Haliburton, May 18, 2008, 01:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: Haliburton on May 19, 2008, 10:39:17 PM
Did you even read what i said?

the point of creating a thread like that is it was just as helpful as many other threads, NOT AT ALL. 

organizing and updating to the max is the key to overunity or what ever is near overunity. 

projects can evolve way faster when people can skip all the dirty work and head straight into what has already been found out.  i just think having thousands of threads on only a few subjects is pointless and time consuming.   

maybe its a bad idea, but at the rate it took me to know what i know from sifting thru threads wasted a lot of time.

Haliburton

yes I  did  read what  you  said .................but I didn't take it seriously because I read your   " I  did it " post first .

I am  waiting  for the punch line .

With  a set up  this  big it  must be a really good joke

:)

gary

Haliburton

a punch line ???  this is not a set up or joke, its just a thought.

AhuraMazda

I am not sure if you need a different site but I think it would be nice to have "working groups" in which different people who actually doing something would be participants.

Take note how DrStiffler focused the people working on SEC in one direction. To some his method appears arrogant but I can see his point.

I know there are a lot of theorists about and their input would still be received through the normal forum.
Work of the working groups would be visible to all but membership would not be automatic. To be honest, I don't know how should one become member of a group but he has to acceptable by the rest of the members.

There are a lot of good information on this site because it is spread over so many threads. It would be nice to some how catalog this knowledge.

Haliburton

Well it would work like this.  What is the best spacing for SS plates on a Fuel cell.  VOTE NOW.  and every one can vote.  Then something like what is better SS plates or SS cable or SS screen VOTE NOW.  What gauge wire size works best for your fuel cell set up. VOTE NOW.  ETC..... until a final conclusion is finished for a HHO fuel cell that anyone can setup without having to think twice because they know that it has been polled to be the best.  If someone finds a solution to produce more HHO we can review it and up date the HHO cell. And also have a builders list of all the people who may have built it and a reviewed it.

It has to be a best of the best for all the subjects Including topics like the earth battery!

This would go on for all topics

And kept so simple even a cave man can do it!

NO searching or asking questions for what is better.  just a few tried and tested answers

It would be the holly grail for a new B getting into alternate energy.

sdanielmsev

To all;
  I agree that this site could use some more organizing. I wanted to build an electric motor for a bicycle, and the best information I kept getting was from this site. However, try doing a search for reed switch circuit; and you will see how difficult it is to find coherent information. I realise this is mainly a forum site, but how about a section on circuits, layouts, coil winds and winding, and other specifics, such as resistances, capacitance or impedence, as opposed to digging through posts. And , if not, how about a direct referral to sites capable of having this information. Ones that actually work. And without the opinions, just the links back to the forums. Then, at the specifically named forums there can be an intelligent(sic) discussion.
  I like this site, but it is so frustrating. I don't mind burning a few transistors, or diodes, but if someone else has smelled the coppers burn, make it available, please.
  I am no longer using reed switches, as  I can find no good information on them,