Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Johann Bessler information

Started by John Collins, May 23, 2008, 02:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Collins

I have a feeling that little is known here about Johann Bessler, also known as Orffyreus, so I will just say that further information is available from www.free-energy.co.uk.  This web site which has been on-line since 1997 is the result of a lifetime of research into the life of the inventor.  I have tried to spread information about him but it is a slow process and time is short with the incredible rising oil prices.

John Collins
John Collins - author of the Johann Besseler / Orffyreus biography

eavogels

I just wondered why so often people are referring to MT - drawings.
I finally found them all listed here:

http://www.orffyre.com/mt.html

For those like me that just started to become interested in gravity wheels an Bessler.

/Eric

Alexioco

Most appreciated my friend, I think I shall look in to that straight away, strange because I was looking around for more information on him, thanks
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

John Collins

QuoteI just wondered why so often people are referring to MT - drawings.
I finally found them all listed here:

http://www.orffyre.com/mt.html

Sorry about that, I called the drawings MT, short for Maschinen Tractate, which I took from Bessler's own writings. For convenience I have a habit of shortening all of his book titles.  So Das Triumphans... becomes DT.  Grundlicher Bericht becomes GB and Apologia Poetica becomes AP!

John
John Collins - author of the Johann Besseler / Orffyreus biography

Alexioco

Quote from: John Collins on May 23, 2008, 05:58:32 AM
Sorry about that, I called the drawings MT, short for Maschinen Tractate, which I took from Bessler's own writings. For convenience I have a habit of shortening all of his book titles.  So Das Triumphans... becomes DT.  Grundlicher Bericht becomes GB and Apologia Poetica becomes AP!

John

May I ask, is there any other interesting things that Bessler has said that cannot be found on the internet? Anything that might lead to a new discovery? You see I'm currently working on his wheels and have already combined some of them, I was just wandering if I could get any more help...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.