Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Show me an overunity motor that works!

Started by sdanielmsev, May 25, 2008, 12:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

To Resonance:
  From House Painter;
   Resonance may be your handle, but from reading your posts, resonance is not something you are familiar with.  As such, why should anybody listen to you? What have you accomplished, except for irritating posts? Me? I done it. What patent do you own except for a patent to be snide?

Love@ndLight

Greetings,

@sdanielmsev,

Goto www.Lutec.com.au

There you WILL see what your screaming and kicking for.

If this technology gets the support it deserves, THEN we'd all not have to worry about some of the woes with concerns to energy from Fossil Fuels. I have rung them personaly and unfortunately, they are looking to make Fossil fuel burning more efficient, and not break away from Fossil fuel burning. However, this position has been a development of survival, and therefore necessity. People just won't open their minds on some things, which is a pity.

:-*

PS: The original Motor/Generaator produces 24kW, however they told me that they will be producing a 10kW model , altho this unit won't be available for home usage, rather for small business usages etc.If i could, I'd have one installed in the House and say to Hell with the Grid and the manipulations they exert.

sdanielmsev

To Loner; 
  From House Painter:
What is the resonant frequency of your battery? Maybe if you understood how that affects your system,you would have a leg up on producing a replicable system. Also, attaching a battery conditioner in tune with your pulse circuit might help. Both circuits must be in tune with each other, will be alot of thought,but I have been waiting for the right mind. Know what the word sceptic means?

utilitarian

Quote from: Love@ndLight on May 27, 2008, 09:58:25 PM
Greetings,

@sdanielmsev,

Goto www.Lutec.com.au

There you WILL see what your screaming and kicking for.

If this technology gets the support it deserves, THEN we'd all not have to worry about some of the woes with concerns to energy from Fossil Fuels. I have rung them personaly and unfortunately, they are looking to make Fossil fuel burning more efficient, and not break away from Fossil fuel burning. However, this position has been a development of survival, and therefore necessity. People just won't open their minds on some things, which is a pity.

OK, let me get this straight.  They are sitting on a revolutionary technology that creates energy from no fuel at all, but they decide to "set that aside" and work on improving their fossil fuel engine?  Does this pass anyone's smell test?  Oh, and they are selling shares in their company at AU$100,000 a pop.  And their website looks like it was designed by a 9th grader.

sdanielmsev

To: loveandlight:
   From House Painter;
   Took a look at the wbesite, looks like they got something replicable. On this site they are looking for overunity, which I do not believe exists. The electrons to produce the extra power must come from somewhere, and that is my quest. There are others here who do not contribute frequently, you might want to take a look at. Utilitarian and Nightlife come to mind, but there are more. They seem to be interested in where the power comes from. I am looking for an opened- minded student, or collaborator, that is able to take criticism as well as I dish it, and take it. My methods may seem strange to the MIB-fearing here, however there is a method to my madness. Good students of energy, or anything else are hard to find on these posts, just look at their grammar and punctuation. My idea is to make energy as cheaply as possible, to all that need it. And to keep it away from those that aren't interested in helping those in need. Please don't share this with antone else, it would ruib my reputation.