Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interesting experiment with an transformer, 2 lamps, diodes and an magnet

Started by gast, September 06, 2005, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Hi Jdo300,

Thanks for the reply. The forum does not allow .FEM files so I renamed it to EM2.txt  You can rename it to EM2.FEM

It seems that if I use the "snap to grid" then the problem goes away, so far. Knock on wood!

The attached file freezes with my FEMM 4.01, but if you realign all points to the grid then it seems to work. Do you think it's just my version of FEMM?

Thanks,
Paul

PaulLowrance

I spoke too soon. All the dots are snapped to the grid, but it still freezes. See the attached file EM2b.txt

Paul

MeggerMan

Hi Markus,
I wish I had your scope, well done on the results.

So your best results so far is 42% output from 100% input.
But if you can get your circuit up to say 85 to 90% output and then introduce the magnet, then I think you may be on to a winner.

I am sorry I have no results yet, hope to do some testing Friday afternoon (finish early on a Friday).
First test will be to get to 85% using a step-up DC-DC converter and toroid then move on from there.

Just tested my dc-dc circuit at 154mA and managed 82.4% but there is very little change with the PM added.

Regards

Rob

z_p_e

Markus,

I have done extensive work on the design of coil pulse drive circuits for pulse motors, and have found that the cemf spike you are capturing and trying to make greater than your initial input power is only good for about a 64% return. However, you have to remember that you are also doing work with the original coil pulse, and the cemf spike is essentially free.

If you monitor the input coil current, replace the cemf bulb with a short, then monitor the cemf pulse current, you will see that the two peak currents are almost identical, however, the pulse duration of the cemf pulse will only be about 64% the length of your input pulse. This of course assumes that your input coil current has not "plateaued" and is still rising before you turn off the current.

I would suggest you try this (shorting out the load) and confirm the 64%, then apply your magnet and see if you can stretch the pulse out again to exceed the 64%. You should also see that the peak currents are equal in amplitude.

Why not do some work with the input pulse such as driving a pulse motor? Then capture the cemf spikes to step-charge a capacitor to ~40V (assuming a 12V battery), then discharge it into a second battery and repeat. Bedini claims this will re-charge a spent battery before the first battery dies, which implies you can continuously rotate the batteries and run your pulse motor for as long as you want.

z_p_e

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Jdo300 on August 31, 2006, 12:32:38 PM
Hi Paul,

I use FEMME all the time to do permanent magnet motor simulations and coils setups. If you post a copy of the .fem file, I'll be glad to take a look at it to see why you are having problems.

God Bless,
Jason O
Hi Jason,

I'm just wondering if you had a chance to try my FEMM files that I posted yesterday?

Paul