Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyers has been cracked (100% sure)

Started by dankie, May 26, 2008, 04:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

KISS this shit goodbye .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_combustion_engine

you make an electrospray sparkplug that gets refilled with few drops . Water will need much less voltage if in a vacuum . Basically you spark the water out , then ignite it using same sparkplug

who needs gas intake anyways when all the gases needed are right there in that water droplet , ready to be blasted out in the vacuum , just round-off the air intake camshaft or weld it shut . When the piston goes down thats when you zap your few droplets of water thats in your spark plug and make the gaz expand in the chamber as the piston is pulling . The piston will then compress the ionized gas the you spark that shit again then BOOM . Thermal ignition shockwave or w/e you wanna call it . The few drops of water get refilled in the sparkplug by gravity basically , very simple . Exhaust that the steam out and start again. Im pretty sure the motor would run cool enough that this would work.

Maybe install a laser in it or w/e , might not even be needed. Ppl have got to thik how to apply it to an engine, not just making lots of bubbles .

z.monkey

Howdy Dankie,

So you want us to quit using internal combustion engines because you have developed a process to burn water in the internal combustion engine?  I think you mean gasoline.  Keep in mind that when you are burning water in your internal combustion engine, that you will still need oil to lubricate the engine.  Water and iron make iron oxide which is really bad for bearings, rings, and cylinder linings.  So the oil is there to keep the water away from the vulnerable iron surfaces.

You should give up trying to turn the internal combustion engine into a "green" machine.  Ain't gonna happen.  The thing is soaked in and dripping with oil.  It was designed by oil company contracts.  It is not compatible with the "green" age.  It is not meant for the future.  We should melt down all those nasty old iron engine blocks and turn them into core rods for solid state "free" energy devices.  Searle Disks, TPUs, Soft Particle Reactors, Hubbard Coils, and other all electric forms of energy production are the future.  The full electric vehicle, like the Tesla Roadster, will dominate the highways within the next 10 years.

There are better ways to utilize hydrogen, and HHO also...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

loop888

a design like the one on the next video might help with the lubrication/oil problem.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHFYzgpm2Cw

i'm sorry the video is in spanish and don't know about an english version, but i think the images allow to understand the concept pretty well.

about the water - iron issue, nowadays with all the carbon fiber and other composite materials i don't think rust should be a so big concern.

MINGER

Petrol, does not lubricate the piston or the cylinder bores, crank and camshaft bearings have oil ways that lubricate them. and i dont believe that diesel does either, that only applies in two stroke engines, which have oil mixed with the petrol for lubrication, therefore two stroke engines have no oil sump, or thats how i understand it at least.

So why should water be any different to petrol in that regard?