Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyers has been cracked (100% sure)

Started by dankie, May 26, 2008, 04:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Water or steam will destroy engine oil - nothing more. Not only thin layer of oil on the surfaces will be nullified - some steam and finally water goes down wheres oil, consequences crankshaft-mixed butter-like potage instead of high quality engine oil and The End comes fast.  And not only when Meyers system - by my opinion - it will happend even when just hydrogen used as fuel. What is product of burning of hydrogen? - Water!  Of course this problem will be solved with new type of oils and new materials for engine, special sealings etg  ... but anyway interesting to see - ho long it takes when experimental rebuilt engine is totally out of order.
This problem was actual when 70-th fuel crisis - lots tried to squirt, using different method, water in to cylinders for saving gasoline - results was invariably the same - huge costs for repair of engine.
Regards,
khabe

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

There are lots iron parts in engines that are susceptible to rust.  Using water as fuel will exponentiate the rust development on iron parts.  All the iron parts need to be replaced with stainless steel parts.  HHO is a good idea, you need to prepare your engine for the use of HHO.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

MINGER

I read somewhere that there are experimental engines made of ceramics, that maybe the way forward burning hydrogen.

Did any one watch Coast on BBC 2, I watched it just the other day, up in the Orkney's they are actually running cars on Hydrogen from converted tap water, they use the almost constant wind up there to generate the electric, to convert  the water to Hydrogen/Oxygen.

It has a top speed of 45 miles per hour, but it would be great for a local run around, take a look at the link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/coast/programmes3/01_shetland_orkney.shtml

MINGER

As the test we did will show, i am a merely a half educated peasant, but even i can see that Hydrogen from water does work.

We did some tests of producing hydrogen from tap water, i firstly tried with a variable voltage battery, charger with 12 volts, then with 24 volts, i may be telling you what you know all ready, but ile post my info anyway, just in case some one has not yet had a pop at it.

What we found was, the Higher the voltage, the quicker the water converted.

The hotter the water the faster it converted. - An engine once running creates the heat to aid conversion

The bigger surface area of the electrodes the faster the conversion, - We started off using 6 inch stainless nails, and then used 7inch by 4 inch rather thin Stainless steel plates,

Water converts quicker when mixed with sulfuric acid, although we never tried that, i got that idea from an Auto electrics book, i was reading. The car battery as it charges actually produces Hydrogen and is vented in to the engine compartment, although sealed for life batteries are now coming on stream.

When mixing water and Sulfuric Acid together, i seem remember that you have to add a small amount of Acid to the water, and NOT add water to the Acid.

For acceleration, we were thinking a reostat???? but we know very little of what power scale they work on, would any one here know about Reostats??? if i am correct they are used to very Voltage or current, is that correct????

And  finally all three things are already part of the car, Acid, heat, and electric.

Sorry if this is too basic for you guys, but it may help some one who's as dim as me.  ;D

More info here, regarding the Orkney hydrogen project.

http://www.hydrogenassociation.org/advocate/ad93sref.asp

MINGER

khabe, do you not think that any water produced be the combustion of the Hydrogen would not just get pushed out of the cylinder with the waist exhaust gas's?