Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this video a Wind up?

Started by CLaNZeR, May 26, 2008, 11:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

hehe  ;D

Atlast I meet someone as mad as me  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wish we had your sun here at the moment though!!!

Cheers

Sean.

Quote from: infringer on May 26, 2008, 03:40:55 PM
Well that piped solar may not be as expensive as one thinks mirrors are silver and black paint... There are tons of satellite subscribers who have dishes at there house because they no longer subscribe to satellite I would imagine this could be home made for much cheeper ...

Anyhow I will post results when the sun starts to go down hope to have interesting results for all.

-infringer-
http://www.overunity.org.uk

infringer

Oh crapola I'm not cutting holes in my roof expirement be damned hrmm I may opt for a 3 sided card board box I would have to tear out the attic as would most and spend outrageous amounts on heating in order to accomplish this ....

Errr not my bag of chips I thought the sunlight provided the effet of glowing after it sat in the sun for a while...

Redirected sunlight would work a bit better with the dish as clanzer mentioned I will see what I can do I have a shed but currently it is in the shade no matter the time of day errrr drats and double drats they should've specified more in the clip...

Redirected light is ancient egyptian history lol I think solar windowing is more attractive personally errr wow but hey if I had a hut or something it just may be worth it.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

CLaNZeR

Looking at the video the claim still does seem to claim that adding a bit of bleach to water, exposing it to sunshine will trigger a chemical re-action a bit like those Glow sticks. I know they use Bleach and Mineral water in those along with a couple of other chemicals.

So don't go drilling holes yet, just incase  ;D

Quote from: infringer on May 26, 2008, 04:04:52 PM
Oh crapola I'm not cutting holes in my roof expirement be damned hrmm I may opt for a 3 sided card board box I would have to tear out the attic as would most and spend outrageous amounts on heating in order to accomplish this ....
http://www.overunity.org.uk

infringer

Oddly it did light a little bit indeed ... Was roughly the same as my flashlight...

But it is not all that practical for me!

Anyhow I have taking pictures Sorry I the camera does not display them the way I had hoped but my conclusions...

A bottle of water without bleach seems to work the same as one without!

And the only thing the bleach did was yellow up the water a little...

Keep this all in mind it is nice in pricipal but not practical for me maybe for you it may be...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-