Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious experimenters needed: Meyers fuel injector

Started by dankie, July 08, 2008, 09:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

So after much research i finally found someone whos gonna make a custom order of F/R 430 solenoid quality stainless wire .004 .Hes gonna make 10 pounds of that for 3000$ .The usual demand of this alloy in .004 is none ,Very very excellent price about 1/20th of anybodys price IF they had it (Trust me i looked for weeks) , also this is 100% custom hes basically using a 10 pound solid rod that hes gonna have to ship in. The wire of this diametre is basically impossible . Hes gonna be like 20,000 + feet in there , Obviously the company is gonna go bankrupt soon and is doing us a HUGE favor , in a few months from now you can forget finding this wire at this price, the wire wont be enameled and coated at that price but thats nothing . Of all the ways stanley meyers used to seperate the water and send to the motor, he used more more than 1 injector design . I think the Tri-coil design of pages 130-135 of the SMTB and the taper geometry injector is the simplest to replicate and adapt to an actual motor ,this method also happens to be the safest and most compact of all the methods . The coil is self-tuning as there is no pickup coil going to an external circuit , the water goes through all the different processes as explained in page 132.Im gonna have the stainless steel coated with Polyamide ML because of its high thermal resistance .I got some 34 and 20 AWG polynylon coated magnet wire at planetengineers.com .The core is easy to find. So what i need basicly is people who are willing to buy some so we can all experiment because i sure wont spend 3000$.

Heres a post i made at waterfuellcell.org regarding the construction of the tri-coil of figure 6-1

http://waterfuelcell.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=999

here is the guys number , his name is Ernie..... (800) 545-6910

http://www.cartech.com/cswp/contactus.html?leftn=our_products&lefto=empty&lefti=empty