Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Key To Perpetual Mechanical Motion

Started by 0ne, May 29, 2008, 07:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocket

Quote from: resonanceman on June 03, 2008, 06:24:08 PM
.....There  were  dozens of people   that  successfully duplicated  the experment .   Some of them traveled the  country   showing  people  there results .     All these people  are  forgotten .

One of the   problems with  duplicating the results seemed to be with palladiem .......  I read that  some of it  worked ........and  some of it  didn't.     If you  got a good batch of paladium  you  would get  good results every time .      I  didn't  hear  if  anyone  found out  what  it was that was  causing  the  different results  with different batches .

It was  very  clear to me that most of the replications  failed   because they were  designed to fail .      It  isn't  very hard to  fail  at  getting  something  to work  if getting  it working may  put  your  big fat job  at risk .

gary

Yes, I too recall watching the 7 o clock evening news at the time, thinking "cool!".  The problems in replicating experiments was a major bugbear at the time, but I remember reading, years ago now, that these problems had been sorted and 100% of setups worked first-time.  Indeed, I also recall them saying then that they also had a working mathematical basis for LENR and understood why there were so many failures initially.  Reminds me a bit of the sporadic results they seem to be getting on the 'nuclear' thread here...

retrodynamic

Project Submission:
The new Gearturbine, power by barr, with retrodynamic dextrogiro vs levogiro effect, at non parasitic looses system, and over-unit engine. Details:

www.geocities.com/gearturbine