Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Key To Perpetual Mechanical Motion

Started by 0ne, May 29, 2008, 07:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SINEWAVE

thank you for that note, i have tried doing a user search a few days ago, but the function did not retrieve any results.

there is no reason for a skeptic to be on this forum, why would they waste their time here?

resonanceman

Quote from: ragnew on June 02, 2008, 09:48:13 AM
Hey guys,

Please forgive my ignorance as my interest is way greater than my knowledge.

I just found this little track video with V shaped magnets.
The cart seems to go past the point of the V.

http://fdp.nu/shared/files/Calloways%20Perendev/CallVtrak2.MPG

Rich

Rich

Yes     It  does  go past  the point of the V  .............If   you listen to  some people here that is impossible .

Of  course  everything  with technology  is impossible  until  someone  figures out  how to  do it .

gary

resonanceman

Quote from: Sprocket on June 02, 2008, 11:15:52 AM
- check his past posts - he is an out-and-out sceptic, with any positive feedback almost always including a cautionary side-note.

The real question you should be asking is what's the real purpose of him and his ilk - check out Archer Quinn's thread and the back-posts of a few of the prominent critics there - you should notice they joined this forum specifically to debunk Archer - some have many dozens of posts, all critical, and are posting to no other threads!

imo - all paid debunkers... 

Personally  I think  that   the fervor  that  Utilitarian  showed is a sine  that there is  alot  of promise   in this  idea

Another  line I  expect to pop up soon is that ALL  magnetic motors demagnatise the magnets ........... maybe some do .......but  such a broad  generalization  is  kind of like saying  " if man was meant  to fly he would have wings .......... we got  plenty of wings now ........

Personally I  don't think that most of these  guys are paid  debunkers  .........I don't see them as smart enough .
I think they  are just people  with a little  education...........and LOTS of ego .

In my opinion  the paid debunkers would be much harder to  spot . 
I think it was Stallen that said ..... the best way to  control  the resistance is to lead it  yourself .
I would  expect the  paid  debunkers to  actually be helpful most of the time ......... it would  be with  the  few critical points  needed to  get it right that they would  stear   you  wrong .

gary   

spinner

(resonance)
"Why is it that  a skeptical  viewpoint here  carries weight   with no  proof ...............but   a belief that  something  works  requires proof?   

My  examples   both  show   magnets  traveling  smoothly   between    Vs   there is no evidence that the   latter  Vs are stronger . 

The  fact that they are not  full circles  only means that they are not  full circles  ....... No  proof that  they can't  work in full circles   can  be  taken  from the video   just because they are not    set up in full circles  ............

I have noticed that   people  working at suppressing an idea often take 1% evidence and  call it  100% proof that it won't  work  .................All to often they are believed   .
gary"

(Sprocket)
"... - check his past posts - he is an out-and-out sceptic, with any positive feedback almost always including a cautionary side-note.

The real question you should be asking is what's the real purpose of him and his ilk - check out Archer Quinn's thread and the back-posts of a few of the prominent critics there - you should notice they joined this forum specifically to debunk Archer - some have many dozens of posts, all critical, and are posting to no other threads!

imo - all paid debunkers...  "

(SINEWAVE)
"... there is no reason for a skeptic to be on this forum, why would they waste their time here?"

(resonance)
"... Another  line I  expect to pop up soon is that ALL  magnetic motors demagnatise the magnets ........... maybe some do .......but  such a broad  generalization  is  kind of like saying  " if man was meant  to fly he would have wings .......... we got  plenty of wings now ........

Personally I  don't think that most of these  guys are paid  debunkers  .........I don't see them as smart enough .
I think they  are just people  with a little  education...........and LOTS of ego .

In my opinion  the paid debunkers would be much harder to  spot . 
I think it was Stallen that said ..... the best way to  control  the resistance is to lead it  yourself .
I would  expect the  paid  debunkers to  actually be helpful most of the time ......... it would  be with  the  few critical points  needed to  get it right that they would  stear   you  wrong .
gary "

So sad.... And you really believe what you wrote?  :(
"Ex nihilo nihil"

utilitarian

Paid debunker?  You think there are paying jobs for debunkers?  Not much money in that racket, sorry.

Hate to break the news, but magnets simply do not work the way you guys are proposing.  Good luck with your circular V tracks.  Notice how none of the videos ever have a circle.  Wonder why?  Because their little series of Vs or whatever the shapes are have a perpetually increasing magnetic pull with each successive step.  When the circle is made, you obviously have to return to the first and weakest stage, and so motion stops.  Happens every single time.