Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Harnessed Natural Energy

Started by SINEWAVE, May 29, 2008, 01:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 12, 2009, 10:11:57 PM
In spite of the patent, Howard Johnson never built a working motor.

He had allegedly one model that worked and something happened to it. Only one or two people allegedly saw it running. In spite of decades of allegedly trying to replicate it it all fell flat in the end. Nothing came of it.

Same old story, same old scam. He sure screwed a lot of money out of a lot of people. That part of his motor worked.

Hans von Lieven

same old story same old scam. wow hans, that sounds just like keely and bessler...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hoptoad

Quote from: TheOne on May 29, 2008, 04:57:51 PM
Why you just tell us how it work instead?

If you can close the loop, can you show a video about it, that will be very cool to see it! ?

Yes, I'll second that !

Just tell it as it is, and show it if you've got it !
No guessing games, charades and riddles.

Show us what you got ...... KneeDeep

TinselKoala

How many times have we seen the very same thing?
Someone starts a thread, saying "I've got it for sure, harnessed natural energy from magnets, only took me three days, when I finish tweaking it I'm absolutely sure it will run, because it's based on (Tesla, Johnson, Hutchison, Bedini, fill in the blanks)."

And then we ask for details or a video, then....nothing but more thread pages, more magnets, bigger wheels, and...nothing.