Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 9/11 Truth Movement, Free Energy Suppression, and the Global Elite's Agenda

Started by CB_Brooklyn, May 30, 2008, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Maybe you guys are right and I do not belong here.  The only free energy I believe in is what can be harnessed from nature - wind, solar, hydro.   Was hoping to find more stuff about that, but everyone wants to believe in magic pie in the sky stuff which will never be discovered in a million years.

Cap-Z-ro

A not so well known bible story - as told by Cap-Z-ro...

back in the day Moses was known as quite the 'grill' officionatto...his camel steaks were second to ONE...and his scorched scorpions were to fast for.

A cuppla months into the trek across the dessert...before food shortage and how plump and juicy your neighbor was looking became an issue, one of the more outspoken members of the caravan didn't like the way Moses attended to the grill.

At one of the early on suppers, a disgruntled flockster who liked his meat medium rare challenged Moses on his generous use of fire and brimstone - loudly rebuking the cullinary skills of Moses.

The troubled treker announced that others were not happy with Moses meals either...and declared he would not resume eating until Moses stopped cooking.

Unfortunately for him, all that happened before the 'manna from heaven' arrived  on the scene...so the guy starved to death - bad timing.

Moral:  Getting off the grill without a back up plan can be hazardous to your health.

Regards...

b0rg13

i have a challenge for any one who is up to it, dont drive or use public transport for 3 months ( use a bike,and ajust your life to whats close by and around you) , and watch what happens , yup youll go nuts for about 2 months, THEN youll wonder why you ever bothered to pay for gas in the first place.

, fuel here in NZ is now just going over $2 a liter, thats $2 to travel about 4 to 7 kilometers,. takes about 20 to 30 mins on a bike, if i was to buy a gallon of fuel it would cost me 3.7 liters x $2 = $7.40.....screw that.

when i bike into town( about 2 kilometers) the people who pass me at the start i pass them just before town, and there sitting there in backed up traffic with a very stressed out look on there faces, oil slaves lol.

ive dropped about 20kg ( 40ish pounds ) , i no longer buff my ass out just walking to the mail box, when i go to the supermarket to get bread and veges i take a small back pack with me and buy only what i need and i save money again becasue i cant buy alllllllll the crap i used to because it wont fit in my pack.

THANK YOU OIL !!!! for being so expensive it made me wake up.

i know ost of you will think this sounds foolish and biking sounds very uncool, but after 2 months youll see that driving around is extreamly uncool.

...but yeah if you need to hit the beach once a month, spoil your self, take the car. give your self a treat, or are you?..im gonna move to the beach so i dont have to drive, i currently dont own a car, but i think im going to buy a cheap mini and play with some water fuel systems. but this will only be untill i can find a resonable way to convert it to electric.

enjoy.or not. 8)

oh i forgot to add , it used to cost me $100 a week in fuel just to get to work and back home, and thats when fuel was only $1 a liter.( thats when i stopped driving and changed jobs and got my bike)......so i seem to be saving at least $200 a week in fuel.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

sdanielmsev

To all;
  From House Painter:
  Wow, did anybody notice? I have become a junior member! Guess I get a badge for irritating lots of people. O the joy! And now for something completely different.
To Borg: Intellectually, maybe. Physically, have no idea.

sdanielmsev

To; jibbguy,
    From House Painter:
  Glad to see you coalescing you diatribe to a more rational arguement. I agree this should be a separate thread. There is no reason this shouldn't be debated in a rational manner. But, this must have some coherence in relating to free energy, not some dissembling into a political discussion. When the government is injected into the conversation, whether you like it or not , politics become the topic. Politics are always part of the answer and question, when it comes to radical change, Which is what these guys here are trying to achieve. After two Bedinis, and a working windmill, I still don't post in the motor forums, as I am not adept enough. But, as a voter, since 1976, I know that only community involvement gets things done. Volkswagen didn't sell bunches of Bugs because there wasn't a market.