Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cancer cure, but FDA and doctors would rather have your cash and not the cure.

Started by b0rg13, May 30, 2008, 07:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I am not worried about apple seeds.I used to believe the LIE that they were dangerous.Vitamin B-12 has cyanide in it just as much as B-17 but does vitamin B-12 get the same bad press?Nooooooo.Of course not.triffid

Don't believe me on vitamin B-12 ?Just look up the structure on the internet.Its there.All you have to do is look!

e2matrix

People generally know to not eat several bottles of vitamin B-12.  So you are still missing my point.  It is simply to point out that eating a whole lot of apple seeds can be dangerous and that is a lot more likely to happen than someone gobbling down several bottles of B-12.  Do you agree that eating 4 or 5 ounces of apple seeds would be a very bad idea?  They say that much would kill you.  I'm not saying you personally need to worry about what you are doing.  I just know how people communicate and someone reads here that eating apple seeds cures cancer and tells a friend.  That friend tells some old lady who got cancer recently.  She's got an apple tree in her yard.  So she starts eating apple seeds like there's no tomorrow.  And for here there is no tomorrow because she just died from an overdose of cyanide compounds.  That is the scenario I don't want to see happen. 

triffid

And I would hate to see the same little old lady die from an overdose of chemo and radiation(less than 10 percent survival rate).Here is a link to a pdf file telling you all about vitamin B-17.  http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/FINALGUIDEUKpdfEbook.pdf
triffid

triffid

Here is the reason its hard to overdose on apple seeds.I would eat the seeds from three apples daily myself if I had cancer or just one a day to prevent it.Laetrile and vitamin B-17 are different names for the same substance.I do not think 4 or 5 ounces a day of apple seeds would harm anyone.Except in the way of choking.

When Laetrile comes in contact with the enzyme beta-glucosidase, the
Laetrile is broken down to form two molecules of glucose, one molecule of benzaldehyde and one molecule
of hydrogen cyanide (HCN).  Within the body, the cancer cellâ€"and only the cancer cellâ€"contains that
enzyme.  The key word here is that the HCN must be FORMED.  It is not floating around freely in the
Laetrile and then released. It must be manufactured.  The enzyme betaâ€"glucosidase, and only that enzyme,
is capable of manufacturing the HCN from Laetrile thereby affecting the cancer cellâ€"and only the cancer
cell.  If there are no cancer cells in the body, there is no beta-glucosidase.  If there is no beta-gllucosidase,
no HCN will be formed from the Laetrile.  The normal cells in our organism contain an enzyme called
Rodhanese which "neutralises" the Amygdalin. This enzyme does not allow the Amygdalin to release the
cyanide.  In this way, Amygdalin only serves as glucose to healthy cells providing energy.

e2matrix

I guess we will just have to have a difference of opinion on that.  There are many many alternatives to chemotherapy and apple seeds.  MMS as found by Jim Humble is one of the best that I have seen in almost 50 years of looking into alternative cures.   Others involve a fairly extensive regimen of herbs and diet with support of multiple modes of healing.