Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Permeability ... I can't find anyone talking about this !!!!!

Started by The Observer, June 02, 2008, 02:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xee

@Observer,
You are using equations for after steady state current (which is after domains are lined up). The work is needed to line up the domains during the turn on transient current increase. To see difference in work you need to integrate current over time required to reach steady state.

The Observer

Hey Xee,

Thank you for your reply.

You are saying that it takes quite a bit of force and time to turn the atom dipoles?
Thus inferring that the extra energy (work) has to do with the time and force required to turn them.  hmmm

The time it takes for a piece of iron to be attracted to any magnet...is virtually nill, the last time I checked.
This is the time it take for the dipoles to line up that I am referring to.
As for the force to turn them... I don't have the statistics, but it ain't much, this is why they turn so fast.
Ever heard of NMR?  Dipoles can be set to spin for a relatively long time after the right frequency is applied.
                               I think the friction can labeled as negligable.

If you really want to challenge this, please come up with some formulas or something concrete.
Please do not assume your high school physics teacher (and the oil companies) are right when it comes to
   the notion that we must pay for energy. This is an AGENDA. The physics teacher just doesn't realize it.
"Ah Ah, you can't do that because someone told me it can't be so..."
This is where many get stuck... judging because of brainwashing as opposed to just observation.

By the way, there are numerous patents for magnet generators that use a small amount of electricity to produce a greater amount of electricity or power.
I am saying, this is how and why they work.

Refer here .....  http://gabydewilde.googlepages.com/magnetmotor-inventors

If you have been brainwashed enough.. you will say that the patent office has wrongly issued these patents. lol
(not all need electricity to work, I am referring to the ones that do)

Gotta go...

The Observer

fritz

Another thing is - that as long as there is no core -
the B is only limited by the current the coil can handle.
If put in a core with ur - this core has a maximum B -depending
on the ur. Cores with high ur have low B ratings and vice
versa.
Just look into datasheets.
The core bundles and focusses the magnetic field - this gives
it more power and strength to the "outside" world - so it looks
like the "power" increases. If you set up the differential equations
for the magnetic vector potential (which sould be easy with a master degree)
- you will see. Or try it out.

If you move the plates of a charged cap - the charge stays the same -
only the voltage changes.

If you move a core into a coil - and ignore the energy balance of
the power used to put it in or pull it out its similar.

(.....)

The Observer

Hello again,

By the way Xee, I do think you did bring up a very good point that needs to be understood.

Thank you.

I will definitely investigate as that I may come up with a concrete explanation myself as opposed to a loose justification.

Sincerely,
               The Observer

xee

@Observer,
Yes, it takes time for domains to turn and some take more force to turn them than others. I do not seem to be much help to you. Perhaps someone else can explain better. I give up. You also might try re-reading your physics books.