Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LaFonte open sourcing all 1200 designs, new design posting soon

Started by Butch, June 04, 2008, 12:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Due to lack of funding I will be open sourcing all my designs. I wanted to be able to patent my designs should any of them work so that I could keep them from being " put on the shelf " or bought up by big oil. I have decided that open sourcing is better than never letting them get out to the public. I have over 1200 designs but only tested a small fraction of them. I have been very sure at times I had found true over unity and at times I may have, but the funds were not there for extensive testing and to build the device with the very expensive materials needed to take it to self running. Solid mild steel was used in all designs and was very power consuming due to eddy current drag and other undesirable properties. My latest design will be posted to youtube as soon as Nicolas completes the 3D animation. I am trying to get a test model built at the moment, but if someone thinks it has promise they might build it also. I can not see after many days of looking at the design why it would not be over unity, but I have been wrong many times before. Like Edison, I am not designing machines that don't work, I'm finding ways how not to build an over unity permanent magnet and/or electromagnetic device.
I will never give up, the world is in a very serious situation with global warming and energy supply and demand. I am not ashamed of not having had a self runner, after all, no one else has either after trying for hundreds years.
I will post all 1200 designs when I am able to afford a web page. I will post to you tube the new design I feel more hopeful about than any I have come up with to date. Fabrication drawings will be available on request for free.
Thanks,
Butch LaFonte