Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kavee

the guys are busy translating the site www.genepax.com/en and preparing a public media demonstration soon in Tokyo.

madwizard

yoyo!

Somebody tested this kit ?
http://www.overunity.com/hho.htm
Does it work ??  ???

Anybody seen Stan Meyer house meetings? If anybody would like to see it, or have problem finding it, I could post it on one of my websites.. I'm no expert but it seems that he really knew what he was talking about..

kavee

That kit is a brute-force electrolyzer, and can give around 15% gain on millage. if you make multiples cells (jars), that generates more HHO thus will get far better millage. Configuration of electrodes is of a spiral type. The guys only sells a book, which says how to build it, and you will have to find parts and make the device. Not so complicated but involving task.
This is nothing close to what stanley meyer did.

I have Stan's lectures, which can be found in youtube, but if you have more, then please post download link.

hartiberlin

Here is a second video with probably 2 people from the company giving some explanations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRvqAggvss

Can somebody, who understands Japanese language please post a
summary of what they say ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Equalizer

Too bad the U.S.A. didn't come out with it first.

But No....!

Our Government/Politicians are too greedy.

The Japanese economy will boom with this auto release.