Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenarrow

Quote from: kavee on June 25, 2008, 01:20:06 AM
Ruthnium and Platinum are already used in Methonol fuel cells, and it is not quite new. It doesn't uniquely describes the water splitting catalyst.

The idea came to me after starting reading this thread, of two parts. Not necessarily their way of doing things, but a possible way of doing it.

Part 1 is a battery which runs on water.
Part 2 is the HHO Fuel Cell.

The idea I had flash into my mind (was of possible addition of powders as used in the HHO cells of some, like baking powder or some other cheap electrolyte additive).

The battery with plates in basic physics/chemistry is of two dissimilar metals with an electrolyte between creates a voltage.

The HHO cell would generate HHO from the voltage input.

That's as far as I got, I assumed it fed the petrol engine, and the alternator returned the charge to the original water battery?

If the system does not use the car alternator, then the next part needed is the to convert hydrogen back to electrickery ;) (catweazle ABC - BBC - TV show). Which of course would requre something else. The engine is already purpose built with an alternator for such purposes.

Ideally, in a house hold system, this would be developed to put in water, even sea water, to produce, electricity, gas and drinking water. Providing many parts as the requirements for modern living. =D And some salt for seasoning your food. ;)

Though it wouldnt go astray to have pure drinking water produced in the car, say in a cup in the drink holder?
Assumptions shape the illusion of our perception of reality. Many assume their assumptions and perceptions are the truths and are the same for everyone else.

Every genius idea can be the seed of even greater ideas which would never of otherwise been possilbe.

So don't take it as a bad thing if your ideas are improved upon. For without your original input, it would not have been possible.

Free speech is not an excuse to berate someone who disagrees with your perception of reality. Respect for others rights to free expression is a mutual reward.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnityEnergy

Cheers
ZenArrow

ResinRat2

I read through their english site. It really doesn't explain the system. (at least, to my satisfaction)
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

retrodynamic

For a cheap Electrolisys / Project Submission:
The Gearturbine, power by barr, with retrodynamic dextrogiro vs levogiro effect, at non parasitic looses system, and over-unit engine. details:

www.geocities.com/gearturbine

hartiberlin

Genepax has now an english FAQ (frequently asked questions) online.
It says:

* Can we invest in Genepax (including private investment)?

* We are not seeking investors for our company nor do we have any plans to be listed. Our objective is to promote technological development of the WES; we are not operating for investment or speculative purposes.

* We would like to make a joint development proposal. Can you provide more details about your company?

* Thank you for your consideration. We will examine your proposal carefully. Please submit your application by filling out the form on the Contact page of our website.
      Please include your questions, company name, and contact person's name, and we will answer the questions as best as we can.

* Do you plan to be listed?

* We have no plans to be listed.

* Is it possible to exchange information with Genepax?

* Please contact us via our website only.

Media coverage

* Can I obtain access to report about Genepax?

* Members of the media can apply to obtain access via our contact person. We do not accept applications from individuals. PR Manager: Jun Onishi

WES-equipped electric vehicle

* What is the WES-equipped electric vehicle?

We equipped a commercially available electric vehicle with a WES to generate power to recharge the battery.

* How many hours can the car be driven on one liter?

* We have no data concerning continuous driving. We would need the cooperation of a car manufacturer to obtain official data.

* We saw a news report that the car could travel for one hour on one liter of water. Is this true?

* The data reported on the news is unofficial.

* What is the power generation capacity and output?

* The power supply equipment was produced in accordance with the base car. We are not publishing capacity and output information to avoid misunderstandings.

Water energy system (WES)

* What is your consumption of water?

* approximately 7 hours on 2 liters of water.

* How much is WES?

* At this point no prices are listed.

* Could you send me a product brochure?

* We have not produced a brochure, but you may download PDF documents from our website.

* Is it possible to obtain more detailed information than the materials published on your website?

* The information published on our website is all we are able to disclose.

* Can I ask a technical question?

* We do not accept telephone inquiries.
      Please make your inquiries via our website, and we will answer your questions as best as we can.

* When do you plan to sell the WES? I would like to purchase a sample (individual customer).

* We have no plan to sell the WES directly to general consumers. We are currently developing applications with partner companies and plan to commercialize them in the near future.

* Can we act as a sales agent?

* We have no plans to directly sell WES-equipped products. We are currently developing applications with partner companies and plan to commercialize them in the near future.

* Can I see an actual system/car and take it for a test ride?

* We arrange demonstrations and presentations of the system for the media and development-related partner companies that have made official applications only.

Technical matters

* Could you explain your technology more clearly?

* Please refer article in Nikkei (major business article network in Japan)
      NikkeiBP

* Have you patented your technology?

* Our technology is in patent pending phase.

* How do you intend to develop this technology in the future?

* We intend to develop smaller, stabler, and higher powered stacks for practical use.

* Can tap water be used as the water supply?

* Basically, any water can be used for power generation. We use pure water, however, to prevent rusting and clogging of mechanical parts.
      It is easy to produce pure water from tap water with water purifiers, such as reverse osmosis membranes.

* How durable is the system?

* The membranes are no less durable than those of hydrogen fuel cells. Although testing of the electrodes is not yet complete, it is likely that they are as durable as the membranes.
      For reference, the stacks of an installation-type hydrogen fuel cell system for domestic use are believed to be operable for approximately 40,000 hours.

Miscellaneous

* Do you have any plans to sell the system overseas?

* We are currently arranging the schedule for a press release event targeted mainly at the foreign press in Tokyo. The details will be announced on our website.

* May I visit your office?

* We only accept visits to our company by the media and development-related partner companies after they have made an official application.

=============================

Here are 2 more pics, which show the concept:

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum