Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to move modulation magnet with ease in CIMFSM

Started by Butch, June 14, 2008, 12:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petersone

Hi Gyula
I realized as soon as I posted,it is the wood/plastic rotated 45 degrees,thus showing the end of the mag.not the end of the whole thing,I will write out a 100 times,"must think before I write"
So basically it's the moving mag.going up and down the keeper,if the flux stays in the keeper I can't see much happening,but we wait for more info.
Thanks Gyula.
happy hunting.
peter

gyulasun

Quote from: petersone on June 15, 2008, 06:46:52 AM
....So basically it's the moving mag.going up and down the keeper,if the flux stays in the keeper I can't see much happening,but we wait for more info.

Hi Peter,

OK,  now you can step further on to understand how the flux induces voltage in the outside coils when the moving magnet(s)  go up and down as you say (or in Butch's drawing to the left and to the right), see these pictures and video listed here: http://www.fdp.nu/shared/manager.asp?d=files\ButchLaFonte\

So whenever you shift the wood rod with the embedded magnet(s), the lenght of the closed magnetic path continuously changes and this changing flux inside the keeper (soft iron) appears as normally changing flux for the coils.  Because there is always a closed magnetic circuit established between the fix magnets and the sliding magnets, across the upper and lower keepers, and through the very small air gaps,  ok? And it is only the lenght of this closed flux circuit what changes alongside the keepers, and the changing flux cutting the coil wires whenever they pass by.

rgds,  Gyula

petersone

Hi  Gyula
Still not thinking before I write,I meant 90 degrees,not 45.
Studying pics. now,if it helps with lenz it's a winner!!!
happy hunting.
peter

Paul-R

I am puzzled. Is the drawing above part of the CMFSM4 drawing listed
on the FDP site? You mention coils. How does the slider drawing fit in with
other components?
Paul.

petersone

Hi Gyula
That's fine what you say,but,if the pm is to move with ease up and down,the flux has to be contained in the iron,yes? It so it will have little effect on the coil,and even if in did,can't see any anti-lenz taking place.
Probably got something badly wrong, as usual
happy hunting.
peter