Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

fully baked innovation

Started by ring_theory, September 24, 2005, 07:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

Quote from: Freezer on August 08, 2007, 09:15:53 PM
Well, we have two sides.. One doesn't believe a conspiracy was at work and one does. Both care about people in general, and both can look at each side and believe what they want.  I think its childish to retract your ideas based on what another person believes happened on 9/11.  Can we accept that there was a conspiracy that could've taken place without the mass public being aware?  Can we also concede that its possible there was no conspiracy and the official story was correct?  We don't have enough evidence either way, so lets leave it at that.  Look how long it took to understand the JFK conspiracy, and even today we still don't exactly know.  In the end we are here to stop these tyrants by making free energy possible, and thats something we can all agree on.

"I think its childish to retract your ideas based on what another person believes happened on 9/11."
I agree However as i tried to explain to Dingus, They are unrelated issues.
Yes i agree that it is remotely possibility that the administration was behind it. but the probibility of it bieng as such is slim to none.

Dingus Mungus

Well if I was wrong in my assuption, then I'm sorry, but you must see why I would assume that... Seeing that you dropped out of the 911 topic and pulled your materials in the same week, if not the same day... Followed by a post about mankind not being ready for for your devices. It seemed very 2+2 to me... After all you wouldn't be setting up a sale or taking investors on a technology that you yourself said "mankind isn't ready for" right? Those were the two excuses you offered though they conflict with the original post related to the removal of your materials. You don't owe us an explanation, but again it would be silly and poinless for you to contradict yourself so blatently. You would have bragged about from the get go... So now I assume your only trying to save face after a brash decision. I especially can not believe you compaired yourself to Tesla, because you deleted your own posts. BLEHHHH! I nearly wretched from all the ego.

Good luck,
~Dingus Mungus

ring_theory

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on August 12, 2007, 11:33:59 PM
Well if I was wrong in my assuption, then I'm sorry, but you must see why I would assume that... Seeing that you dropped out of the 911 topic and pulled your materials in the same week, if not the same day... Followed by a post about mankind not being ready for for your devices. It seemed very 2+2 to me... After all you wouldn't be setting up a sale or taking investors on a technology that you yourself said "mankind isn't ready for" right? Those were the two excuses you offered though they conflict with the original post related to the removal of your materials. You don't owe us an explanation, but again it would be silly and poinless for you to contradict yourself so blatently. You would have bragged about from the get go... So now I assume your only trying to save face after a brash decision. I especially can not believe you compaired yourself to Tesla, because you deleted your own posts. BLEHHHH! I nearly wretched from all the ego.

Good luck,
~Dingus Mungus

Oh mankind is ready so to speak. However I Have very real concernes about the way i have been introducing Fully baked version. I'm rather worried that someone may construct it as I did (multipart). I have enough common sense to never attempt to test a multipart prototype without seeking proper test facilities with proper safeguards in place. I can see someone doing a bench test on one of these and cut themselfs in half when it literally comes unglued. A simple warning that will likely go unheeded, isn't making me feel real secure in releasing this technology in this manner. I need to find a better way of presenting the device so it is not to reflect a multipart construction. 

Via mechanical means May get reintroduced after i build a prototype and finish the animations. Electronic means well is dead in the water for now as i don't have the mula for furthur research on it i'm putting it on the back burners. However i must commend all that whole heartedly did research on it particularly Ironhead.

As for the tesla thing. your still not reading it right. I simply stated that i know how he feels. It was not a comparison! The only way i could even remotely compare to tesla is in the fact that we are both inventors with our own works. Unless your an inventor of innovative and high energy technology. that could be potentially dangerous if constructed improperly, could you even pose the question of weither or not mankind is ready. However i am in that position. EGO? Sadly that and other eccentric behaviors are common with inventors. 

wizkycho2

Hi all !

Scince ring_theory deleted his posts, can someone please make a drawing of
the device or just a simple scetch...

igor

ring_theory

Quote from: wizkycho2 on August 13, 2007, 03:29:35 AM
Hi all !

Scince ring_theory deleted his posts, can someone please make a drawing of
the device or just a simple scetch...

igor

And what would you do with it? It is best to leave this alone.  :-\