Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic battery

Started by Creativity, June 23, 2008, 07:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

@Koen1,

Thank you for that detailed answer. Yes, I have followed the patent paper very closely but that is maybe the problem? I do not think that the patent paper is showing the whole picture. T. Bearden has many times talked about that this is a non-linear circuit. It is probably a very small "window" where the circuit works. It is just like tuning a radio circuit. Suddenly you hit the right frequency in your coils and everything works. Maybe the MEG needs a tuning of some sort? Maybe some special coils as you say. My problem with my MEG is that when the magnet is in plase there is only one way to redo the coils and that is by threading. The magnet is so powerfull that I will rip the Metglass core to small fragments if I try to remove the magnet. Threading coils is boring and time consuming.

Groundloop.

resonanceman

Quote from: Creativity on June 25, 2008, 09:07:21 AM
i think more along the lines of "freezing" a magnetic field,just like capacitor freezes the electric field.Creating of a magnetic capacitor would be then possible and who knows maybe it is cheaper and easier to store magnetic than electric field.In that case let us say a magnetic current exists somehow with a far shot maybe a kind of a particle orbiting an electron on a circle orbit perpendiculair to the movement of the electron.(it moves perpendiculair to the magnetic field(and electric field of atom-electron pair) having some magnetic 'charge' opposite to the one in electron->kind of atom with the center beeing electron).

I guess magnetic field is more like an electric field than the electric current,but i let myself totally open with thinking now .So don't be shy,this topic is about creative brainstorming  ;D wildest idea's r welcome!Me kind of tired to think along the physics all the time (as i do 99% of the time ;)).

I  don't have any idea  how to make a capacitor  for magnetic flux ........but if we  found a way it  might open LOTS of  doors .   

gary

resonanceman

Quote from: Groundloop on June 25, 2008, 09:09:18 AM
@Koen1,

I do not know anybody that actually has managed to replicate a working MEG, including myself.
If you have ANY tips on how to get a MEG to work then I will be gratefull.

See: http://home.no/ufoufoufoufo/MEG/meg.htm

Groundloop.

I took  a look  at  your  MEG

I am no expert ............but  I do  have  a little insite  into  relationships between  things  .. .......and  energy flows .

If  my understanding of the overall  concept of the MEG  is  to  use  the control  coils to make  the flux from the magnet  oscilate  from side to side . .

At first  glance it would seem that  bigger is better   as far as  the magnet goes .  ....... I think  that is  your problem  .

If  you look at the diagram  of the MEG on your  website    you  will see a  space on each side of the magnet that is  about  half  as  thick  as the magnet is . ..........I think this space is VERY IMPORTANT .

For  any given  power  your   control  coils  can only  affect  a finite  amount of  flux  from the magnet ......... you have a VERY strong  magnet  almost  right on top of    your  control  coil ..    The  flux in the  core  will change  relatively  easily .......  your magnets  are close enough that   flux from the magnet  is  bound to be flowing  directly  through  your  control coil ..............this  flux will NOT change  easily

What  I would try  if  I was  in your shoes .

Your  pickup  coils  have a white  end cap  of some kind .      I would  try to hack  away  any  of this end cap that I could   to  make room to slide  the  control  coils out away from the magnet .
If that  helps a little but not enough .........I would boost  the  control  coil  voltage

hope this helps

gary 

Groundloop

@resonanceman,

Thank you for the kind advice. It is a nightmare to try to change the layout of the core now that the
strong Neo magnet is in there. I can't take it apart any more because it will ruin the brittle core.
The only way I can change the coils is by unwinding them by threading. Then I can make new ones.
There is no room for sliding the control coils even if I remove the plastic. That said, I tested the coils
before I put the magnet in there. The worrying part is that I see NO difference with the magnet in or
without a magnet. The core and coils do behave as a normal transformer. As to control voltage,
I have designed the system so that one of the output coils will be the generator when the unit runs.
The big coil will provide up to 100 Volt for the control coils. 100 Volt is the design limit of the parts used.
If there was any effect of amplification then the control voltage will automatic go up to 100 volt when the unit runs.

I tested the oscillator from 1Hz to approx. 200KHz without that to happen. So far, all I have is a 97%
good transformer. And testing shows that I also had a 97% good transformer without the magnet.
Since I have the same coupling of energy with or without the magnet in the core then I think that the
flux from the magnet is flowing inside the core and not through the plastic and control coils at all.
With the magnet in there there is NO measurable flux outside the Metglass core.
The casing around the unit is made of aluminum and is non magnetic.
There is no difference if I lift the core outside of the alu box.

To conclude, I think that there is more to this MEG than the information in the patent papers. I guess we
have to wait until the T. Bearden's team puts units out on the market (if ever).

Groundloop.

resonanceman

Quote from: Groundloop on June 25, 2008, 04:14:48 PM

Since I have the same coupling of energy with or without the magnet in the core then I think that the
flux from the magnet is flowing inside the core and not through the plastic and control coils at all.
With the magnet in there there is NO measurable flux outside the Metglass core.

This is  exactly what I  would  expect  if your  control  coils  are sturated  bu the  flux from the magnet . ...... your  control coils are  totally ineffective  in their  present location . 

To conclude, I think that there is more to this MEG than the information in the patent papers. I guess we
have to wait until the T. Bearden's team puts units out on the market (if ever).

If course there is more to the MEG than  shown in the patent .    No  one  shows  any more information  than they have to  .   The rule  that applies  is that it  should be enough for someone else SKILLED IN THE  ART  to duplicate it .   
How many  people are there that are currently  skilled in the art of making  OU  transformers ?

If you  think  you have to just  sit on your  butt  and wait .............so  be it .
Personally I think  you  are probably  99.9 %  there .
Wouldn't  it be sad  if you  waited years for the last  .1%

gary