Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hardcastle/Solomon Thermionic Generator

Started by tak22, June 24, 2008, 12:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tak22

More info, no details, but Philip Hardcastle seems pretty passionate about his theory. :)

Subject: Dear physicists and press
Date: 21 June 2008 10:34:11 BST
To: a.bakich@physics.usyd.edu.au, a.blake@physics.usyd.edu.au,
a.derekas@physics.usyd.edu.au, a.rahmani@physics.usyd.edu.au,
a.richardson@physics.usyd.edu.au, aall3200@mail.usyd.edu.au,
aaron.chippendale@csiro.au, adam@physics.usyd.edu.au,
albada@physics.usyd.edu.au, alexv@physics.usyd.edu.au, "Ali Shakouri"
<ali@soe.ucsc.edu>, ali@soe.ucsc.edu, aloysius@physics.usyd.edu.au,
anant@physics.usyd.edu.au, "Andrew Das Arulsamy" <andrew@physics.usyd.edu.au>,
"Andrew Simmons" <a.simmons@physics.usyd.edu.au>, apisit@physics.usyd.edu.au,
apoh@ucsc.edu, aquino@physics.usyd.edu.au, arider@physics.usyd.edu.au and 242 more…

Despite my offer of a cash prize for someone to actually tell me where the flaw is no one has.

Despite the fact that I am not the only scientist to question if the second law is so absolute that it cannot be debated, you all
know so much that you can declare me irrational and therefore the hypothesis unworthy of thought by you.

Despite the fact that my motivation is to try and save humanity from starvation and destruction I am treated like rubbish.

Despite the fact that the World is slowly cooking itself and not one of you has an answer, yet still you scorn me and refuse to
consider a reasonable hypothesis.

Despite the fact that 3 prominent physicists privately have decalred I might be right yet no one dares to publicly say so.

Despite the fact that we are in a supposed age of enlightenment and of communication no one will repeat my words for debate.

Despite the fact that Prof Mahan said power can be produced from ambient if there were a stable low work function you ignore
my idea.

Despite the fact that prof Sheehan and others work on thermionic proofs of a violation of the second you feel you all know all
that there is to be known.

Despite the fact that there is no proof of the second law and that everyone knows there are already known violations of the
second at micro levels yet the second to you all is so absolute.

Despite all the above and my growing distaste of the human race that is prepared to be transfixed by the life of a Brittney
Spears while the world burns and children die, I still hope that amongst some of my here audience there are some with a
conscience and half a brain that can figure that telling others that there is a new hypothesis that needs to be proved or
disproved, is more logical, ethical and professional than simply being so arrogant as to declare me as mad.

I will succeed in getting public attention even if I have to go on a hunger strike outside the Prime ministers residence.

I will have this email published even if I have to pay to do so.

So i ask for the sake of everyone, use your intelligence, your influence and your good conscience to get a debate going.

Philip Hardcastle

tak

Philip Hardcastle

Dear Tak and others,

As I am in Australia and getting very busy I will not be all that regular here.

I have been asked by Nexus to do an article for their next publication and this article will probably answer all your questions.

I am very passionate and also very sceptical. I have been in physics and engineering all my life and if I saw my claim i would say it was mad.

So I have spent more time trying to prove myself wrong than going forward.

However the amount of physicists who concede they can find no flaw grows.

So what does one do if no one can identify a credible flaw other than quoting the 2nd law.

I even previously offered a cash prize to the University of Sydney Physics dept but got no takers.

I know the second law is a big issue and I will be dealing with it to the extent that I and professor Daniel Sheehan believe it does not strictly apply to thermionics.

I have argued the issue with no less than 4 professors and countless doctors but always end up with them saying the same old repeated lines "you can?t win".

I should have a substantial posting late next week.

I also want to advise that there will be some disclosure of high power to weight devices (50Kw for 500Kg) we believe will be feasible for locomotion applications.

For now

Best Regards to All from Australia

Philip Hardcastle

P.S I posted elesewhere so I shall say so here. please be patient about building one for the cost of a super balanced rotor with precision micro-points is very expensive for a one off.

When we have resolved how to get one for a few thousand we will advise on our website and here.

Paul-R

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 25, 2008, 01:21:37 AM
So what does one do if no one can identify a credible flaw other than quoting the 2nd law.
The Second Law doesn't matter. This is not a heat engine.
Anyway, the Second Law has never been proved.
There a dozens of second law violations; the darlings even have their own thread on this board.
What I do not understand is why this is not nay more than a homopolar generator with the output termials shorted.

Philip Hardcastle

Paul R,

You are right to the point that the homopolar is a motor / generator.

If the net work done exceeds the load including friction, then the unit tends to increase its rotational speed.

A shorted homopolar device such as a high current welder converts mechanical torque to welding current and hence to welding heat.

This is working in almost the exact opposite. Heat gives rise to thermionic emission which give rise to current flow which causes torque (by intersecting the magnetic filed), and the shaft via an ac generator puts power to the grid or to the house.

This device is simple and yet very complex. The old saying applies, a picture is worth a thousand words and yet even a thousand words cannot convey the total interwoven dynamics of the device.

It is suffice to say that the only way for the work done by an electron having say a 100,000m/sec velocity, which then escapes and is in vacuum and kinetically spent, to be transformed (conservation of energy _ the first law) is to either heat the rotor by joules heating or to rotational acceleration of the rotor.

As the ohmic / Joule heating is an order of 1000 times less than the emission work for a metal such as stainless steel the bulk of the transformation has to be in rotation.

The interesting thing about the device is that the answer to where energy goes is self evident as there is no exhaust, IE it must go somewhere.

Hope this helps

Regards

Philip

Philip Hardcastle

Dear Folks and Tak22,

Thought you might like a 3D view of a more complete design.

It shows a high power unit (50KW) suitable for conversion of 100% solar introduced by optic cables.

Notice that the rotor outer edge is interleaved to increase heat transfer to the rotor.

This unit is much smaller that the basic home unit (40cm diameter)

Currently I am writing what may turn out to be the hottest debate paper ever on free energy as I believe it solves in the favour of free energy maxwell?s demon.

Will post excerpts in due course.

To all those that believe in this I ask that you might try and get some publicity for the technology.

The more we can spread the word the sooner Governments and Universities will come to our aid.

The sooner we get the proof of concept built the sooner we can gear up for mass production to save the planet.

Best Regards to all from Australia

Phil H