Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

David Hamel Generator.

Started by Reisender, June 25, 2008, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnandAadhar

One may buy the damn Mythbusters replication video for 21,95 at Discovery Channel:
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-64721.html?jzid=40588004-59-0
Anand Aadhar free energy research pages: http://theorderoftime.com/science/free_energy/index.html

Steven Dufresne

@Stefan, If you feel there's an issue regarding the use of English language here can you copy this thread to an English area?

Quote from: Koen1 on September 01, 2008, 09:07:43 PM
Here's a link to that article: http://arxiv.org/abs/0710.1565
The title is "Ballistic Transport at Uniform Temperature",
and although neither the abstract nor the papers intro mention
Hamel, you will see a picture of a typical Hamel "spinner"
on page 2 already and Hamels name mentioned right below the pic.
It is an analysis of the spinner. And the conclusion sounds
really interesting, I think... :)
@Koen1, You're right, it is interesting. And even though the intent of the 3 cone device is to wobble rather than spin, I wonder if the same white noise/thermal principle would keep wobbling going. The friction issue is a little different. Thanks for digging this up.

@mattihorn, Thanks for sharing what David told you. It sure sounds like what he told me too, but now that I can to read it slowly, it's a lot clearer. I most clearly recall the part about the holes in between the magnets where the zero point appears.

Your mention of sparks also reminded me of when I asked David about how in my Mark 1 drum I'd attached the ring of magnets that repell the cone rim magnets directly to the inside of the drum (well, to aluminium ring that was attached to the inside of the drum.) He told me not to do that otherwise I'd get electrocuted. That's why in my Mark 2 drum I attached them to an aluminium ring that was held in place by a plastic frame.

So, there's a charge built up on the drum. I wonder which way he did it and if the reference to electrocution was because he got a shock. I can see sparks happening from the drum wall to the cone rim, i.e. all around the magnets, if a potential difference/voltage builds up between the drum and the cones as a result of whatever is going on. If it kept building up unchecked it would arc/spark occasionally. Either that or that sparks are the energy being tapped around the magnets.

Quote from: AnandAadhar on September 02, 2008, 07:13:39 AM
One may buy the damn Mythbusters replication video for 21,95 at Discovery Channel:
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-64721.html?jzid=40588004-59-0
Thanks AnandAadhar. Now is it worth me spending money just to satisfy my curiosity as to how good or bad a job they did?
-Steve
http://rimstar.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

mattihorn

Quote from: SteveYour mention of sparks also reminded me of when I asked David about how in my Mark 1 drum I'd attached the ring of magnets that repell the cone rim magnets directly to the inside of the drum (well, to aluminium ring that was attached to the inside of the drum.) He told me not to do that otherwise I'd get electrocuted. That's why in my Mark 2 drum I attached them to an aluminium ring that was held in place by a plastic frame.

So, there's a charge built up on the drum. I wonder which way he did it and if the reference to electrocution was because he got a shock. I can see sparks happening from the drum wall to the cone rim, i.e. all around the magnets, if a potential difference/voltage builds up between the drum and the cones as a result of whatever is going on. If it kept building up unchecked it would arc/spark occasionally. Either that or that sparks are the energy being tapped around the magnets.

Yeah, the charge we can expect is going to be immense when we get close to resonance.
Thicker discharges with bigger equipment of course. More power brought in from the point of nothing.
As far as building charge up until electrocution. No idea. Never seen it yet. I would like to though!
It is a good idea to isolate the shell from the frame and ground out the shell as per Chris Felton, from what I understand.
Old news but good for new comers to understand.

David mentioned using a black light for viewing the discharges. Turn the 3CD on in the dark and turn on the black light. Things should appear easier to see.

Matt