Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Started by GM, September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

" The following is a radio photograph taken at 408 MHz, that is, all the energy visible in the photograph resonates magnetic flux at 408 MHz, far beyond the spectrum of visible light. (Photo courtesy of Radio Sky, Haslam 408 MHz; www.tuc.nrao.edu .

Our Milky Way Galaxy measures 150 light years, end to end. Red and Yellow indicate the actual galactic boundaries, outer radiated energy is displayed in green. Not visible in this photograph, the Earth exists near the left end of the central high energy area, surrounded by a soup of energy that extends in all directions."

408 MHz far beyond the visible spectrum? How about far BELOW...
Galaxy measures 150 light years end to end? Ummm....maybe it's just a bit bigger than that...

And that's just a randomly selected paragraph.

Paul-R

Quote from: GM on September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM
today I tried to rebuild a device I saw on the website of Donald L. Smith (http://www.altenergy-
The only difference was that I used a wire with smaller diameter (0.7mm) but more turns (10) for the coil on the top of the plasma ball.   
Then you are doomed to fail.

Don Smith's seminal text is "Resonance energy methods", and RESONANCE is EVERYTHING

This is what I reckon:
You used the wrong wire which changed the resistance and used more turns which changed the inductance.
This circuit is like a figure of eight; two circuits with a common item, the capacitors. The first circuit
is driven by the plasma ball, which outputs voltage at a certain frequency. This frequency must resonate
with the inductor (on top of the plasma ball) and the capacitor.

The second circuit uses the same capacitor (more likely a bank of caps) and the inductance of the
output transformer, the secondary of which takes your load. This second circuit must resonate internally
but it must resonate with the first circuit also

------------------------------------
       !                        !                        !
  transformer         capacitor                 coil (fed from plasma ball)
       ------------------------------------

Paul-R

Yucca

Quote from: johnnyfg on November 25, 2008, 01:38:00 PM
http://transenergy.tripod.com/index.htm
Is a copy of Don L Smith's homepage. And no, it is not my copy.

Waste of time, It is not a copy, it has been grossly altered, someones attempt at humour perhaps?

Yucca

Cheers Paul-R. I had read it before but forgot the URL, Making local copy now...