Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Started by GM, September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Energia9,

Think how can you control the rate of capacitor discharge into the bulb.

Best,

energia9

Forest, Google

The bulbs are only for amazement how much power can be concentrated in a capacitor.
The real work i think relies in the control circuits upon feed back.
i seriously think it wont work without it.  it dont need be complicated.
as i see in the writings of Nikola tesla, he used rather complicated rotary switches.
or i thought on the idea of a spark gap controlling low voltage ( 9v-240v), if its possible at all.
my idea is that with a plasma stream low voltage could get through, this would control infinite wattage without using and damaging any expensive transistor in the main circuit.
possible at all?
if this works at all it eliminates the need for expensive high power transistors within our main circuit, also less losses in the system.

havuhung

Hi energia9,
I have a question?
DC low voltage (12V) how to keep a stable arc?

From other Planet

@energia9

Interesting idea. I remember few weeks/months ago seeing a schematic in Selfrunning devices from TK thread, where exactly same principle was used (havnt link to it now). Problem there was, the HV wouldnt take the way across the spark gap, but through the feeding low voltage DC/low frequency AC supply (not remember exactly now) and just be shorted, so no spark....
But perhaps u can find a solution to prevent this (diodes, high inductance coils, ect.)

Google

Energia9,

Try to use ultra capacitors, they discharge very slow.

Or you may hook up lead acid batteries in series with your cap in series with your load. Say your cap is rated 120 volts, just hook up 10 lead acid batteries in series with the cap and the cap will dump its charge in batts and you can power your load.

What do you think ?

Best,