Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

URGENT! WATER AS FUEL DISCOVERY FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE

Started by gotoluc, June 26, 2008, 06:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haliburton

nightlife

Good job Luc.  8)

As far as it being the same as mdbreedi's Cold Fusion Plasma 9 video, I have to disagree. Yours is more controllable as well as the heat is not as hot and therefore makes for a better design.

We have to keep the heat down when burning HHO due to the intensity of the heat that HHO can produce. The heat will melt the pistons but your setup doesn?t seam to be that hot and therefore may just be what we need.

I would like to see the results while under compression. A good test motor maybe something like a weed eater or lawn mower engine.

All in all, congratulations and thank you for sharing your experiment and details of your experiment with us.

gotoluc

Quote from: Loner on June 26, 2008, 10:29:50 PM
Luc.

Have you checked out the effect of putting the small coil you were using previously, (Saw all videos)
between the HV diode and the Plug.  I think you will be VERY happy and surprised with the result.

Just a thought.

As a little "Correction", what you are using IS a capacitive discharge ignition. 

Art.
Hi Loner, thanks for looking. I will try your suggestion above and introduce the coil at that location, however I would be surprised if it makes a better reaction but one never knows. I will post if it give better results.
I also realize that I am using a capacitor discharge to get the coil to fire but that is not what is making this spark so strong but if you can get an automobile coil to fire like I am showing with a 150uf cap charged to 105vdc I would like to see that. Mainly why I was saying this is not a cap discharge making the spark so strong is that there is a topic going on this forum that is using a 330uf 175vdc cap discharge in addition to the HV coil discharge to make this kind of spark.

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: Bob Smith on June 26, 2008, 10:48:46 PM
Nice work, Luc. I think you hit the nail on the head regarding the simplicity of this kind of circuit.  Bedini and Bearden talk about the downword side of a short, sharp voltage spike as being capable of drawing radiant energy into a circuit. You seem to have achieved this phenomenon.

B
Hi Bob Smith, thanks for looking and your positive comment, you know it ;)

Luc

Quote from: geovel56 on June 27, 2008, 01:06:46 AM
GREAT WORK Luc!

I can hardly wait to see the schematic diagrams of this circuit and parts list. I have 2 donor cars now. My 2nd donor car is a '98 Ford Windstar with all the pollution and computer crap on it.

I will keep everyone posted!

Regards,
Geo
Hi Geo, thanks for looking also. A schematic will come but I am asking for help to do a good looking one, so if anyone can help please do it as best you can from looking at the video and I will correct it if needed. I need to see support from everyone here, the schematic is not complicated.

Hey I also have a 98 Ford Windstar.

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: ninjadaniel on June 27, 2008, 01:10:34 AM
Luc,  try running more than 1 hvr-1x diode in parallel to allow more dc current flow to the plug, those diodes are 12kv 0.5a.
Hi ninjadaniel, thanks for looking and the suggestion, I will try it.

Luc

Quote from: Haliburton on June 27, 2008, 01:21:30 AM
WOW look great!!!!!!! 8)
Hi Haliburton, thank you also for looking.

Luc

Quote from: nightlife on June 27, 2008, 02:05:45 AM
Good job Luc.  8)

As far as it being the same as mdbreedi's Cold Fusion Plasma 9 video, I have to disagree. Yours is more controllable as well as the heat is not as hot and therefore makes for a better design.

We have to keep the heat down when burning HHO due to the intensity of the heat that HHO can produce. The heat will melt the pistons but your setup doesn?t seam to be that hot and therefore may just be what we need.

I would like to see the results while under compression. A good test motor maybe something like a weed eater or lawn mower engine.

All in all, congratulations and thank you for sharing your experiment and details of your experiment with us.
Hi nightlife, glad to see you here  ;D. You are so very correct  ;) this is not like anything out there. I just go a 4 stroke lawn mower motor from a friend. I will be testing it this weekend.

Stay tuned :D

Luc