Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnets and electromagnets

Started by pinestone, June 28, 2008, 12:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: resonanceman on June 29, 2008, 11:05:10 AM

Interesting  little  device

The URL  at the end didn't work

gary

possibly

or
surpressed ?

sure is:
unwanted invention.

and:

we belive tto mutch

and know "near" nothing
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

nightlife

Here is the url at the end and as stated, it does not work although it does show evidence of working in the past judging by the topics of the different possible selections.

http://wuerth-ag.com/

My guess is that someone is trying to keep it secret. It looks easy enough to build and I am assuming that once it brought up to speed, it would take much effort to keep it at that speed.

It would take some testing to see what happens when work is applied.

resonanceman

Quote from: nightlife on June 29, 2008, 09:08:22 PM
Here is the url at the end and as stated, it does not work although it does show evidence of working in the past judging by the topics of the different possible selections.

http://wuerth-ag.com/

My guess is that someone is trying to keep it secret. It looks easy enough to build and I am assuming that once it brought up to speed, it would take much effort to keep it at that speed.

It would take some testing to see what happens when work is applied.

It looks  like a  pulsed  flywheel  system

It does look pretty easy to build  for anyone with  metal  working   equipment .

I  suspect  that  starting  it is a little more  complex  than   they  made it look .
It probably  has to get  going fairly fast  before  you   can  pump it  up  by moving  the  top wheel  back and  forth . 

gary

Onevoice

It might be nothing, but it did look to me like the guy turning the wheel had his muscles tensed a bit too much for a low energy pulse on the wheel. The real test is to measure how much energy is required in the pulses to keep a constant RPM going when the system is under a measured load.
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

pinestone

Quote from: vzon17 on June 29, 2008, 08:37:08 PM

You are correct the magnetic field is not static. Also when you turn off the current the magnetic field does not stop it collapses back down and generates an electron flow in the wire which is of a different nature than the electricity that made it in the first place. the magnetic fields are in constant motion. there are two vortexes of energy on each pole.

Yes, an electromagnetic field generates a reverse 'inductive kick' when the magnetic field collapses. I was referring to the field possessed by a magnet.
The domains inside the ferromagnetic material that makes up a magnet are aligned in such a way that their electrons spin n-s or s-n.
Somehow this atomic level spin leaves the surface of the magnet and has the ability to align the domains of other ferric materials over a distance.
If the electrons are spinning, that means they are moving, doesn't it?