Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hubbard coil

Started by EMdevices, July 01, 2008, 05:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: PhiChaser on January 20, 2012, 10:39:29 PM
I have some small welding rods but they aren't soft, they are very hard.
They will feel hard. I think they are called Swedish soft iron.

I suspect this is the sort of thing:
http://www.findtheneedle.co.uk/companies/ed-fagan-europe-ltd/products/swedish-soft-iron

PhiChaser

After some brain sweat and wearing down a pencil a bit I think that the outer winding (which would be connected mobius style to the inner coil) will be exactly half the length of the (primary) coilset. WOW! Hmmm...
The inner and outer coil will be one and the same so it looks like current will run 'up' the inside part of the coil and 'down' the outside part of the coil. Makes a LOT more sense now (to me anyways...)!! EDIT:Think about TPUs and toroidal type devices that are mobius wound...
ALL of the conductors are affected by the central core field. The eight coils of the primary coilset are each pointing in opposite directions so you have an equal + - + - + - + - field at each end and sharing the central core!. The windings around these coils also affects the outer AND inner winding (which is the SAME because they are connected). Consider the torus and how the conductor goes into and out of the field when it is wound around it, same idea.
Another thought, although I'm not sure if this is really 'correct' or not:
If you consider the primary coilset (8x1:1 close-coupled flux supporting inductors) as the number 10 (regarding conductor length) and each individual coil as 1.25 (because 8X1.25=10), then the central coil would be 2 and the outer coil would be 5.
Why would I look at these numbers this way? Well... For one it is a bit easier to consider descrete numbers instead of odd inches/millimeters. Second, and more importantly, I think these ratios are important to keep in mind (as is phi!). 2x5=10. Hmmm.
We also would have a higher density magnetic field in the center which means (to me at least) that the current is going to move (or is more likely to continue moving?) up through the center of the coilset. The ratio of 2:5; the inner to outer part of the same coil (because of the length). Because of this current will move 2.5 times faster to get to about the same place on inside of the same coil as it would take to make the trip outside of the primary coil (to the opposite 180deg location of the same coil).
What does this mean exactly?
Same transformer getting two pulses from each transformer (there are eight!): one (+/-) on the inside and one (-/+) on the outside. Normally these would pretty much cancel each other out but for that 5:2 ratio... If you consider that HALF the coilset are always +loaded at one time then you can see how the 2:1 ratio between the outer winding (part of the tapcoil) and the length of the 8 coil 'set' could be said to give the balance and the 5:2 ratio would make it forward biased, see?
Ah, surprised there aren't more people working on this thing...
I keep thinking that I need solid core wire though... I don't like that stuff, it hurts my fingers! Still need a varic heh.

PC

tarakan

Are there any Hubbard Generators (or other similar devices) that anyone had built that actualy produce more energy than they consume?

It appears that the Hubbard Generator is a cousin of the Molina Martinez Generator.

Although I am fuly open to the idea that overunity devices may work, I have a feeling that people dont publish their positive results.
Maybe those people are afraid of press, maybe they are afraid that Big Brotherr will pay a visit.

Because I am tired of jerryrigging things at my house, I want to whitness somebody building a successeful device like this.

Also, I suspect that it requieres a special 'ear' or other gift of sensitivity to tune those resonance devices to achieve spectacular effects such as overunity, a variable capacitor or an inductor is another good thing to implicate in a circuit. I am sure that both Tesla and Hubbard had that sense developed very well.

Thank you.

forest

For me Hubbard generator is the best ou device. However we must learn how to walk before we could run...

Tito L. Oracion

ya! me too! :D

hubbard coil is actually has similar operation with the TPU.  8)