Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steam loop

Started by wazioc, July 02, 2008, 10:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wazioc

So, perhaps an off the wall idea, but figured this was the place for it.  I've recently become interested in the idea of overunity and started looking at different devices.  Found this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw
But I cant find much information on it so I really dont have anything to back my ideas, but maybe someone else knows something. 

According to the video, its been measured up to 70% more energy out than in.  If this is the case, could it be possible to make a loop?  electric motor powering steam generation in turn using the steam to generate electricity to be put back to the motor and using the excess to store in batteries or drive another motor?   Anyone have any more information on this device or any steam powered electric generators?

retroworm

Steam engines are way to innefficient to make a selfrunner, but I've been wondering if stirling engines would be up for it.

I think that device has been discussed here before, probably several times, but I haven't seen anyone test if it actually is overunity or not. I think that would be wise to check first. Since that video they've got their company up and running, but have taken back their claims of overunity, and are just marketing them as really efficient heaters. Whether that's just a low profile marketing strategy can be debated of course.