Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic OU principle, You should really take a look at this !

Started by Butch, July 02, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hi all,

this is an interesting link to the new discoveries by syncopetra of the principle ( asymetrical-flux-density, and bending of flux-lines - Fresnells law of light-wave-bending also applies to magnetic flux-lines) at the crossing-border of two media) at work  here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiW3-qMeOUY&feature=user

Follow through all 4 basic videos. it explains why the flux-lines are at the angle of 90 degrees.

This might also the explanation of the high efficiency of the old Freisschwinger-Speaker

@butch : in your setup posted here it would be good to place thin plastic washers with uneven surface between the iron-washers, so the flux-lines can exit more easily at the beginning of the seperastion-process. It has to do with overcoming adhesive forces.

Regards

Kator

drsquires

This is in response to the idea that the principle had "not been missed for so long". 
I didn't say that.  I said the "significance" of this effect had been missed, not the
effect itself.

No one ever noticed that this establishes a constant reluctance magnetic circuit
for the EM case and an equal cogging force situation for moving PM cases.

That means the actions of the two forces of attraction and repulsion can be isolated
because they are always orthogonal to each other.  Inductance is constant and
cogging forces or torques integrate to zero.  Go prove it to yourself if you are competent
to do so and have the resources.

Nobody else saw and proved these more subtle facts, not even Butch.  I did hundreds of simulations
of both cases with FEMM and have refined and optimized it.  I did bench tests to prove equal cogging
forces. As reader and forum member it's now your turn to independently verify these facts. 
The applications are limitless.  Now get to it!

Given the simplicity and power of this effect I would think you people are creative enough to
come up with your own original designs and applications without any input from me or
anyone else.  Go get something done for a change. 

Cheers,
Dave Squires

hartiberlin

Hi Dave,
you are totally right.

LetÃ,´s just go ahead all and build these motors.

Now as we know exactly the effect,let us just optimize it and
build OU motors this way.

Then it will be easy to have a selfrunning system
with a good generator coupled.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

spinner

Given the simplicity and power of this effect I would think you people are creative enough to
come up with your own original designs and applications without any input from me or
anyone else.  Go get something done for a change. 
ROTLFMAO!

You guys are simply unbelivable... You fight about a discovery of a "magnetic effect", which is one of the many "strange" magnetic interactions, observed by anyone who ever played with magnets in the last 100+ years...

Just do the obvious, produce something which works in reality.

Go get something done for a change.
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Butch

Hi guys,
When I used the magnetic fanner as a teenager helping my father in his warehouse I saw hundred pound steel plates separate as though they were made of Styrofoam. I knew at that time the magnitude of this effect. When making my first drawings for the web and building my first test fixtures I knew I was dealing with huge amounts of power. Anyone with half a brain could see that. It did not take simulations to see what was there. I presented it first as an overunity device and I was also told before that if I did myself and my family would be killed by the powers that be. Well, it's out there and we are still here. And should we not be here it's out there for the world to make use of. It can't be suppressed now. I think the person who told me that was just wanting to keep it for own use. Mark and I need to get back to our shops and do what we do best, build and test. We will be releasing video of early tests and more recent as time goes by. We will be releasing the videos to youtube and this list as well as our web page. We will also push to have the videos put on local and if possible national television.
Our time will be limited on the web due to shop work. We are so pleased that the technology has taken the path we have always said we would want it to take.
That being for all the world to have not just some greedy individual or group.
Thanks,
Butch LaFonte
For The LaFonte Group
Originators of the overunity Perpendicular Magnetics Motor