Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic OU principle, You should really take a look at this !

Started by Butch, July 02, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

this is the first time ive checked out this thread and now im really curious to see if anyone has actually tried building one

no magnets or washers in my dorm for myself...a shame

until next time
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Butch LaFonte

I ran a test in my office last night almost tearing the office up in the process, but I had interesting results and I have an animation coming that you will really be interested in I feel.
The tests showed that the two magnets in close hard repulsion are stronger in attracting a ferro-magnetic plate than when they are spaced apart from each other.
I did some thinking and I will post the animation as soon as Roger can complete it.
You will really like this.
Butch LaFonte

Butch LaFonte

I did away with the repulsion element of the old design and made a new entity that is all attraction and super simple in it's operation. It uses a version of our Pseudo Solid technology as well as our Magnetic Force Cancellation technology and Multi-fieldpath technology that allows it to create extremely high torque. As many as 16 or more NIB rotor magnets can be utilized on the rotor.
See this link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbK9Di4Oebs

brian334