Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

$200 a barrel? more like $250

Started by jikwan, July 03, 2008, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

You boys just gonna sit and yak about it - or do something?  I see everyone far and wide bitching and complaining - but they never lift a finger.  I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head to buy gas or electricity - you do it for an easier life and convenience.  When you can no longer afford convenience, then you will realize we can do without it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

dirt diggler

Quote from: Grumpy on July 03, 2008, 11:00:49 PM
You boys just gonna sit and yak about it - or do something?  I see everyone far and wide bitching and complaining - but they never lift a finger.  I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head to buy gas or electricity - you do it for an easier life and convenience.  When you can no longer afford convenience, then you will realize we can do without it.

Well of coarse we can do without it, but we don't want to.  most of us are happy with our standard of living, and because of the greed of a few, everyone has to suffer.  we are all starting to lose now.  After finding out that it appears that oil wells refill themselves, it is now VERY clear to me how badly we have all been screwed.

ciao, Dirt
No, really, I love beating my head against this wall.......

casman1969

APATHY, APATHY, APATHETIC.....
In case you're missing the message...We must ACT and ACT NOW!!!!
First thing to do is to flood the Media (all forms), local, National and International. Asking why they are not responding to the questions posed in http://www.marchforyourcountry.com
IMF is sprinting to the finish line. What, you ask is at the finish line? NWO that's what.., and also the complete destruction of the American way of life. The clock is ticking and this is the eleventh hour so you have two choices: Continue to be sheep, watch the price get so high that we can no longer do business or feed our families OR get off your ASS and start spreading the message that Washington is LYING to us all and mockingly laughing at what the've created. Until they make the announcement of all that oil at Prudhoe bay and start sending it to the lower 48 we are SCREWED!
Drill Here, Drill Now, is yet another game Washington is playing when all they really have to do is UNCAP those wells and be honest  to America.

Stand up and be counted NOW!!!!
If not, it's back to bondage.
Want more info? go to http://stopthenorthamericanunion.com
If these sites don't move you to action then you must be brainwashed and hopeless.
What are you, Man or Sheep?

Casman