Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: xjet on July 06, 2008, 01:56:37 AM
Trust me, I wouldn't take on a bet I didn't think I could win.

I've already done tests that conclusively prove that the science is correct and the claims being made by HHO scammers are groundless.

I intend to publish the detail of those tests on the http://interestingprojects.com website shortly but in effect, it showed (as the science predicts) that while the introduction of H2 and O2 (generated from electrolysis) into the intake of an ICE will result in more work being done for a given amount of gasoline consumed, as soon as you ask the ICE to provide the energy needed to perform that electrolysis, the overall system efficiency is *reduced* and indeed becomes negative when compared to an unmodified ICE.

Three tests were conducted three times each, the results averaged and the conclusion was very clear, well outside the margin of error.

Now when I publish these tests, I'm sure that the HHO scammers will simply say "the tests were flawed", "he did it wrong", "it was a deliberate attempt to discredit the technology", etc, etc.

That is why I am challenging the scammers themselves to provide the proof.  This is the only way we can get irrefutable evidence one way or the other.

If all the entrants are on a level playing field, there's no oil-company or government involvement and the results are published publicly for all to see -- there can be no question of impropriety or conspiracy involved if it turns out that the scammers claims are completely disproved and the HHO hoax is exposed.
Nowhere near as many times as I've seen pseudo-science proved wrong, believe me!

To often many good ideas are ruined by bad intension such as the "glass jelly jar" there claims of up to a 75% improvement in gas mileage everyone should know that this is flat impossible with this device using 9 feet of stainless steel electrode piano wire and baking soda, but yet the knowledgable people say nothing. Ebay is flooded with devices that have copper wire and crimp terminals inside the generators or electolysers knowing that the corrosive electrolytes corrode the copper causing higher amperage to a failure, as most of you know electricity runs on the outside surface of the wire not like water in a hose. We as in the people concerned with (HHO) Oxyhydrogen production need to weed our own or this is a doomed idea. I my self make these devices with approx 200 sq.in. of stainless steel electrode surface area, I have used everything as an electrolyte ( NaHCO3, NaOH, KOH, NaCl, Vinegar and Sea Water) even H2O2 as a booster in the same device with outputs ranging from a real 1 to 1.7 Liters per minute. I see the claims all the time on blogs and on Utube some just make me so mad because of the flat out lies. I'll say it one more time we need to take a good look at what is going on and question the obviously wrong or people like Mr. Simpson with public opinion will eat this up alive.

nightlife

xjet, here is a link to a PDF file that you should read. It will help explain things for you that you seem to want to discredit.

http://www.waterfuelcell.org/ForumPDFs/International%20Independent%20Test%20Evaluation%20Report.pdf

retrodynamic

You put the electric wire at the water, and in one side H (I dont remember if is the positive, or negative) is the double of bubbles, because is two H H, and in the other side is the oxigen O.
And if you have a very efficient over-unit power plant, is good because, you can make it cheap.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: retrodynamic on July 06, 2008, 01:19:08 PM
You put the electric wire at the water, and in one side H (I dont remember if is the positive, or negative) is the double of bubbles, because is two H H, and in the other side is the oxigen O.
And if you have a very efficient over-unit power plant, is good because, you can make it cheap.

I am an Electrical Engineer and a Licensed Electrical Contractor in the State of Oregon in the USA, I have Been Making (HHO) Oxyhydrgen devices for two years now on sale on my web site. This "MASON" jar is a piece of junk a scam and a fraud on there claims of a 75% increase in gas mileage it cannot be done with this device no way no how and if you buy one you get what you pay for, a glass gar full of crap. "PERIOD"

These are the devices that make the good manufactures of (HHO) devices look like a clowns because of there bogus lies about stupid products that are available like the "MASON" jelly jar.

We are under the microscope by people such as Mr. Bruce Simpson like it or not, and now public opinion means everything.

exxcomm0n

This seems familiar......

Another day, another helping of "Special K".

Seems like I've seen this all before, and it added up to (in) the same end.

:D

If the guy wants to set up a bogus challenge, let him (and it certainly seems that way from the angle of an unsecured or bonded $1M prize).

I'll take mine in the gas savings I enjoy, and it doesn't seem that it will take too long with the way petroleum products are heading. ;)
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.