Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple injector

Started by resonanceman, July 05, 2008, 10:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Gary et al,

This looks a lot simpler.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnityEnergy

The video at the top is the one I am referring to.

user zenarrow from here has compiled some of the really concise and important videos about brown's gas.

this video is a drawing and explanation of the (simple) engine modifications necessary to accomplish driving results using HHO.

The really important part is the implosion instead of explosion.

It really makes sense to me.

Where ex-plosion is very wasteful, perhaps im-plosion is the clue to overunity.

have a look

jeanna

nightlife

Hi Jeanna, nice find. That video shows what most here are not understanding when it comes to using HHO to power a engine but even the makers of that video have missed something.

Now think real hard about what you seen in that video and think about what has been found out on other topics such as Luc's. Then send me an PM telling me what you figured out.

A man figured this out many years ago but didn?t use water. He used gases. You may recall the video I am talking about once you figure out what I am talking about.

LOL, it doesn't take a rocket scientist, it just takes some common sense.

resonanceman

I  have been thinking  about  the  check valve   acumullator  thing

I have  decided  that  it would be foolish  to try to   put  everything  together  in one package at this time .

There are just to many wild cards  .........there is to much  that  can be done  to   limit it to   one set of  variables .

As I see it the  weight of the check valve may be similar to   inductance .
The  strength  of the  check valve  spring  may  be similar to resistance .
An accumulator  can act  very much  like a capacitor .

Now ..........if we  have the  engine  running and  kick in  a second   small accumulator ...... and maybe  put a little  more pressure on the   check valve spring      we have something that works  kind of  like a vacume advance  . 

The  fact that  the combustion prosess is  much  faster than with gas   is a  problem   if you   are thinking   in conventional  terms .   
If you look at  it from  a different  angle   it may not be a problem .

Can you only  inject   water for the same amount of time that you would be injecting oil  in a diesel?

Why not    use a big accumulator ..........and   a very heavy valve or  better yet  a hydroloically   dampened valve
The  accumulator  could   hold the  entire  blast  from the  injector  and   feed it into  the  engine   over a much longer   time  frame  ............ the  biggest  problem with this is  it would become self defeating at high speed .  The  valve would  have to  be less dampened   or  the  spring  less pressure at higher  rpm
I am still working on how to do that .

gary

goldenequity

whopper1967

http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/WaterFuel1978/photos/browse/2b41        take a look at this....might be of interest to you resonance.