Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

O2 Extenders CHEAP!!!

Started by HHO King, July 05, 2008, 12:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnhydrox

If you think those O2 sensor extenders are cheap, take a look at these http://burnhydrox.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10

Two extenders for $10.95 plus fast and cheap shipping!

TheOne

I got 2 extender on ebay for 10$ with shipping included!

Mark69

u guys are paying too much.  Go down to your auto parts store and buy the 18 mm spark plug extenders in the "help" section, part number 42009, for less then 4 bucks.  Drill out the hole in the middle to the size of the O2 sensor head and thread them on the O2 sensor, then thread the that back in the hole.  Dont forget the anti sieze on the threads of the outside of the extender to the exhaust pipe.  You could use two on each sensor, but that may lean it out too much.  I found this out from watching this guys youtube videos...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDpl-LY3jQM&feature=channel

Mark

burnhydrox

Quote from: Mark69 on June 05, 2009, 09:27:44 AM
Go down to your auto parts store and buy the 18 mm spark plug extenders in the "help" section, for less then 4 bucks. Mark
I want to shop at your auto parts store! All the Autozones and Pep Boys around here sell that part for $5.99 +tax. Figure in the time drilling them out and I'll gladly pay some one the extra 4 bucks for a set ready to go.

Mark69

damn they must have raised their prices lately, i guess everybody buying em...bastards! lol