Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ist prototypes for sale for research ONLY!!!!!

Started by innovation_station, July 14, 2008, 10:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

thease are for 2 perpouses 1 to teach people that want to learn and 2 to put some money back in my pocket!!! i have spent thousands in my reaserch!!!  and i broke agin lol so be it the thing is i shared it all for free to everyone who was willing to read my confusing words  ;D

none the less

contact me for more info

thease are selling now at 300 cdn each im only selling 10 of em and only for RESERCH !!!!!

ist

WAKE UP PEOPLE ....!i!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

shruggedatlas

Quote from: innovation_station on July 14, 2008, 10:37:39 AM
thease are for 2 perpouses 1 to teach people that want to learn and 2 to put some money back in my pocket!!! i have spent thousands in my reaserch!!!  and i broke agin lol so be it the thing is i shared it all for free to everyone who was willing to read my confusing words  ;D

none the less

contact me for more info

thease are selling now at 300 cdn each im only selling 10 of em and only for RESERCH !!!!!

ist

WAKE UP PEOPLE ....!i!

The second purpose is easy to understand.  But I do not quite see the point of the first.  What value is there to a failed prototype?  There is perhaps some value to you making it, since you learn something in the process.  But someone who buys it, they did not make it, so the learning there is limited.  And there are plenty of free descriptions of nonworking devices all over the Internet.

innovation_station

well im sure this does somthing   

what it does is up the the person that buys them

im still working on what to do with it ....

it is more diffcult than you think

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!