Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Highest efficient electrolysis method

Started by Magnethos, July 09, 2008, 07:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

This is only a possible theory, you must give your opinion

The Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O27hq1NC_U

Hi guys, recently I have seen a video that shows a device like the Gauss Gun (aka CoilGun) and the guy sais that one day he decided to put some water inside and see what happens. Ok, in the video you see that one guy puts inside some MILLILITERS of water and then applies a discharge. Next you can see how the "water" evaporates, but I think that is not water... I think that is HHO gas because the cloud is very big compared with the 2 or 3 milliliters of water that the guy putted inside.

I read a lot of times that using high frequency with water, you can get a very efficient electrolysis system. And using this technique, the guy also applies a high frequency energy.

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hhomotorrj4.jpg

The idea is that the green device makes HHO using the technique that you can see in the video. You would need some volts and a some mAmps (as you can see the system probarbly consume a very few energy). When the reaction takes place in the green device, the hho gas that is released is stored on the blue device until a certain quantity. The car will use the hho gas that is stored in the blue device and when the circuit detect that the hho gas is very little, a new reaction will start.

I don?t know anything about this, but I have thought that it will be very interesting. Maybe that is not work or maybe that devices work. I don?t know. I think that the cloud that you can see in the video is no water, because the guy puts only some milliliters of water and gets a big cloud. It must be HHO gas?

It seems to release all the hho gas in less than 1 second instead of classical electrolysis technique, that release hho gas in a lot of time. Ok, the reaction could be a little violent.

If you want a more detailed explanation, say it to me.

Skipper

I believe the final product is steam.  Yes, it's enough energy to separate the water into hydrogen and oxygen quickly however it immediately ignites it.  Thus, explaining the explosive force of the process.

raburgeson

I think Skippers right, now what we need is a cylinder head with a well in it holding that ignition device with an injector port aimed right at it. I don't see a way to put it in the piston, contaminated oil conducts. There would be a problem with moisture in the oil I suppose.

3 important questions remain how many times per minute can it fire, will the gun hold up under that rate, and how much energy is consumed per firing? A tank and a steam turbine might be a lot better choice for this because several guns could be manifolded to a high pressure tank (ballast) keeping a high operating pressure.

Shanti

Unfortunately I couldn't see the vid, as youtube wants me to subsribe to see it...
But just from your description I would tell, that what happens are actually two effects combined:

First, the induction heating effects. Due to the fast changing strong magnetic field developed in the coil, there will develop eddy currents in the water and these will immediately heat the water, so there very possible can be some steam developed. At least if the water is quite good conducting (salt water).

Second, the magnetic acceleration effect (Lorentz Force). This is actually what the coil gun is for. Due to the rapid changing electric field, eddy currents develop, which also generate a magnetic field, and therefore the water gets pushed out of the coil (like the pellet of the coil gun). Due to this linear acceleration force the water will be dispersed into a cloud of a lot very small droplets.

So therefore, I really don't think that any water splitting will occur. As for this to happen due to temperature, the temperature would have to be so big, that you would need a much bigger version to be able to do it for this amount of water...