Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NEW 180% EFFICIENT BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER

Started by CRANKYpants, July 14, 2008, 12:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

NEW BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cka7qb0zoc8

ADDITIONAL TEST AND VERIFICATION VIDEOS TO FOLLOW.

CHEERS
Thane

hydrocontrol

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 14, 2008, 12:02:03 AM
NEW BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cka7qb0zoc8

ADDITIONAL TEST AND VERIFICATION VIDEOS TO FOLLOW.

CHEERS
Thane

Congratulations...From following your other thread I know you have taken considerable time , energy, and resources (and flak) to get this far. I am also glad you have separated this out from your other thread so others can focus on the details for a possible replication. By starting your own thread you can at least control the subject line which seemed to get changed with the other thread. I also hope that you can get moderator privileges to keep this thread in check.
Am I to presume that the reason you started your own thread was to get people interested in replicating ?
Of course the first thing that is going to be asked by almost anyone here at some point is 'can you close the loop ?'. Can you power the input requirements with the output power and power a load like a light bulb ? That will be the real 'proof' that will will really stand out.
Wishing you the best.

CRANKYpants

Quote from: hydrocontrol on July 14, 2008, 12:18:12 AM
  Congratulations...From following your other thread I know you have taken considerable time , energy, and resources (and flak) to get this far. I am also glad you have separated this out from your other thread so others can focus on the details for a possible replication. By starting your own thread you can at least control the subject line which seemed to get changed with the other thread. I also hope that you can get moderator privileges to keep this thread in check.
Am I to presume that the reason you started your own thread was to get people interested in replicating ?
Of course the first thing that is going to be asked by almost anyone here at some point is 'can you close the loop ?'. Can you power the input requirements with the output power and power a load like a light bulb ? That will be the real 'proof' that will will really stand out.
Wishing you the best.

THANKS HYDROCONTROL,

THIS IS OUR FIRST PROTOTYPE IN THREE YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT WHICH ACTUALLY SHOWS REALISTIC NUMBERS AND REAL PROMISE.

I STARTED THE THREAD TO SPREAD THE INFORMATION ASAP AND YES FOR OTHERS TO REPLICATE.

THIS IS A WORKING PROTOTYPE BUT IT IS FAR FROM IDEAL - IT MAY TAKE ANOTHER THREE YEARS TO CLOSE THE LOOP  :P BUT IT APPEARS WE ARE NOW ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

CHEERS
Thane

hydrocontrol

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 14, 2008, 12:30:04 AM
THANKS HYDROCONTROL,

THIS IS OUR FIRST PROTOTYPE IN THREE YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT WHICH ACTUALLY SHOWS REALISTIC NUMBERS AND REAL PROMISE.

I STARTED THE THREAD TO SPREAD THE INFORMATION ASAP AND YES FOR OTHERS TO REPLICATE.

THIS IS A WORKING PROTOTYPE BUT IT IS FAR FROM IDEAL - IT MAY TAKE ANOTHER THREE YEARS TO CLOSE THE LOOP  :P BUT IT APPEARS WE ARE NOW ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

CHEERS
Thane

Excellent  ;D ;D ;D   This sounds like a 'OPEN SOURCE' project..  ;D ;D ;D

May I suggest creating a single PDF instruction construction manual that is in one location that you can update as development progresses.  The very first page of the PDF should contain a version number that gets updated every time the information is changed. The version number can be referenced in communications by everyone so that everyone can be assured that they are using a 'current' build manual as time progresses. The PDF instruction construction manual needs exacting details. These details include everything from a bill of materials, material suppliers, exotic materials if any ('Flux capacitor  ;) '), notes on problem areas, etc.
  I am sure you would agree that reading through hundreds of thread post to piece together how to build a device is not the most productive or efficient way to develop or promote any technology.
I suggest you also discuss with Stephen about getting moderator privileges for this thread so that this development discussion thread will stay in focus from the hundreds of 'armchair' builders that will swarm 'like flies to s**t' wanting to rip apart everything from measurement equipment, technique, materials involved, etc... All of these 'armchair' builders will not actually build anything but will help 'defocus' the actual development and will slow any development down to a nonproductive rate.

Best of luck..

alan

Great work.
Can you measure the amps through the resistor and even on the input?