Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark incorrect use of clamp-on meter on 17 inch TPU

Started by ErichTesla, June 13, 2008, 12:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@ET

Here is the frame.

This is the VOB video no. 1 at frame 27792.

I use VirtualDubMod to view these videos.

ErichTesla

wattsup, Thanks for the frame grab. I was so focused on trying to see and understand the connections on the
DPDT that I failed to review the volume control. I just reviewed the video again. I was zoomed in too before far as well.
Now I see that he clicks the DPDT twice with his index finger and then the "second frequency" switch with his thumb.
He does not touch the volume control at all.

Do you all agree with this? And what is the assumed use for this volume control?

giantkiller

Quote from: ErichTesla on June 14, 2008, 06:26:04 PM
wattsup, Thanks for the frame grab. I was so focused on trying to see and understand the connections on the
DPDT that I failed to review the volume control. I just reviewed the video again. I was zoomed in too before far as well.
Now I see that he clicks the DPDT twice with his index finger and then the "second frequency" switch with his thumb.
He does not touch the volume control at all.

Do you all agree with this? And what is the assumed use for this volume control?

As long as there are undisclosed items, like in the black box, we will and can never know the real design of what is going on. We can only take from standard physics and engineering practices to surmise it's internal operation. We see the output but not the input or the inbetween.
Some one in the past here said 'It's too bad he doesn't show an oscilloscope'. How profound is that? That led me to abandon reverse engineering these devices. We all got to a certain part and just dropped it across the board.

But if this spurs your curiosity then that is the best part of all because you'll catch the fever like the rest and possibly build something or detect something new!
I hope you do build something or perform a test of some sorts. It should be really cool.

--giantkiller. Good luck on a fresh view.